ADVERTISEMENT

My apology/realization in regards to Bo Nix

49min2midni8

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2011
I will admit, I have been hard on the kid. He has been a glaring weakness to team who, without his lack of contributions, should probably be 8-0 or 7-1.

...but others have brought me back to my senses. Bo Nix is a bad QB right now, no doubt. He was not the 5 star who was going to wow you with his amazing arm talent or running abilities. He was always the type who you could plan on developing into a guy who knew where to go with the football, could create when the play broke down, and had just enough of the aforementioned skills to put it all together...in his junior/rs sophomore year.

Playing a bad true freshman QB is undeniably on Gus. It is 100% on Gus. Playing a bad true freshman QB ho doesn't fit his system is undeniably on Gus. It is 100% on Gus.

What I am saying is...do not let Nix distract you from what really is Gus' fault. Do not let him throw a bad true freshman QB out there in year 7 and talk to you about execution. He knows what his offense is. He knows what it needs. He knows you have to recruit major positions like oline...yet look at who he has hired to do so. Look who the guy Auburn agreed to pay 49 million dollars to hired to lead his oline.

If/when he sticks around for another year...just get ready for more of the same. Get ready for another mediocre oline and lack of QB progression. Get ready for a defense without Brown, Davidson, and Dinson. Get ready for more excuses...and definitely get ready for more losses to our biggest rivals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News