ADVERTISEMENT

MwDuncan's Thoughts

MwDuncan09

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2008
The Gump
I'm excited for the future of the Auburn Tigers Football Program. Our young guys are receiving playing time and we do have INCREDIBLE talent in our freshmen and sophomores. So far talent evaluation has been on point except in one position which unfortunately is the most important position, QB. With the incoming class of 25, I have very few doubts about any of them NOT contributing on the field. With that said, we need some winners. This team can't finish. It like the teams needs to see an example or somebody guide them through the game. Is it coaching? Personnel? I'm not sure unfortunately. God bless Thorne. He not built to lead a team to a scoring drive. If your watching the game and pay attention to Thorne's body language, 9 times out of 10 you know some shit about to go down. SMH! We have to have a respectable passing game because teams are going to sell out on the run and FORCE Throne to beat them. It pretty obvious it working. We will pull a crazy win out of our butts in one of the remaining games. Which one? Don't know.. I wouldn't be surprise if it the west team. Ours kids will play with more passion than them. I truly believe that.

Ultimately, we are in a position were we can't afford to not a grab a QB transfer or TWO. We have to hit the nail on the head with the hammer. It going to be awful if we don't. I personally think Duece could potitentally be a freshman starter for what we will need him to do for the offense, BUT regardless we need to get the BEST QB. Personally like to do what Lane did at Kiffin. Take a couple if possible. I say this because if we had anybody on the roster worth a damn on the roster we would of try them already. Maybe their a method to the madness? I don't know.

Please for the love of Auburn try a walk on kicker at this point.

With all that said I expect Freeze to fix it. Long live the Beaver.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.