ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL More quotes from players on previous regime...

BryanMatthews

ANIMATED GIF MASTER
Staff
May 9, 2014
Auburn, AL
auburn.rivals.com
I feel like we get these remarks every time we interview players. Here's quotes from two of the three we spoke with today...

LB Cam Riley on the new staff...

“This year, I would say the biggest change was everyone came together. I know you hear that a lot, but I actually kind of feel like everyone actually came together this year. I feel like there was a lot of things going on last year within the team that brought a lot of adversity and things like that, which caused a lot of division. But I felt like everyone actually came together and wants to play as one. We preach everyday about Auburn and getting back to what it used to be with winning games and things like that. I believe everyone actually believes that's what it's going to be this year. I feel like we've got a pretty good chance of getting back to what we were."

RB Damari Alston on change in staff...

"I feel like it was kind of like a blessing in disguise. Things happen and it is what it is but I feel like when Coach Freeze a lot of the culture just changed. The culture is still trying to get better but it's changing and I feel a change in the relationship that I have with Coach Freeze then I had with the previous staff. I feel like I can talk to Coach Freeze anytime that I want to. That's always been the way with Cadillac and I'm happy that Cadillac is still here."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News