ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Gundy getting cancelled for wearing an OAN shirt while privately fishing with his two sons...

MrMcGillicutty

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2010
This is what the left sjw slack jawed outrage cancel culture dooshbag pussys have turned America in to.

Because of this pic
gundy-photo.1592251050671.jpeg

We now get students refusing to play...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29315116/chuba-hubbard-doing-anything-oklahoma-state-mike-gundy-wears-oan-shirt?platform=amp

and

OSU President:

It’s not a private event if you put it on social media. Will you never learn what private means? Go fishing with your sons...wear what you want and eat the fish. Why does the world need to know?

I hadn't even heard of OAN until 45 mins ago. What's the problem with the shirt?

it stands for One America News and now the entire left, including BLM movement, has turned calling someone racist for anything that sides against them. This is some actually real dystopian 1984 shit mixed with the Salem witch trials of 400 years ago.

It’s not a private event if you put it on social media. Will you never learn what private means? Go fishing with your sons...wear what you want and eat the fish. Why does the world need to know?

Which is worse - Chuba Hubbard and teammates reacting like this over a damn t-shirt, or the tone-deafness of Gundy to allow it to be posted? Both are equally absurd.

If you will focus a bit you may be able to figure out that Mike Gundy didn’t offer what he was doing to the “world”. The captain of the charter boat did.
What else you got?

Which is worse - Chuba Hubbard and teammates reacting like this over a damn t-shirt, or the tone-deafness of Gundy to allow it to be posted? Both are equally absurd.
Hubbard not even question. Kid's not even American, he's Canadian. Clearly can't formulate own idea just listens to "woke bros"

its not even tone deadness. Had he been wearing a shirt of a dragon with a confederate flag around the dragon’s collar with a pic of a KKK grand wizard on top holding a grenades launcher in one hand and an m-16 in the other....

that would have been tone deaf.

This can’t be called tone deaf. And any losers saying they won’t play because of a shirt need to be released immediately.

If you will focus a bit you may be able to figure out that Mike Gundy didn’t offer what he was doing to the “world”. The captain of the charter boat did.
What else you got?
Gundy posed and is responsible for his actions. I don’t pose for a pic that I don’t own unless I want that person to have it. And I’m a nothing relative to the head coach of a D1 coach.

it stands for One America News and now the entire left, including BLM movement, has turned calling someone racist for anything that sides against them. This is some actually real dystopian 1984 shit mixed with the Salem witch trials of 400 years ago.
OAN is a conspiracy theory outlet that has pushed the narrative that Black Lives Matter is a "farce." Any college coach should know better than to associate with their brand. He also didn't just wear the shirt. He has been a vocal supporter of OAN.

Reactions: cantbeonyou
OAN is a conspiracy theory outlet that has pushed the narrative that Black Lives Matter is a "farce." Any college coach should know better than to associate with their brand. He also didn't just wear the shirt. He has been a vocal supporter of OAN.

El oh el. CNN and msnbc promoted the Russian conspiracy for 3 years and is was proven false.

I'm going with the grown man who is paid millions to be a leader for 80-100 black kids and should know better.

Reactions: DM8
This can’t be called tone deaf. And any losers saying they won’t play because of a shirt need to be released immediately.

He would immediately become my favorite coach in America if he took that stance. Unfortunately, I just don’t think PC culture will allow it. He’ll be fired before they let him release players.

Reactions: hooter80 and Korn6
Gundy posed and is responsible for his actions. I don’t pose for a pic that I don’t own unless I want that person to have it. And I’m a nothing relative to the head coach of a D1 coach.
Stfu. He was taking a picture with his kids. To frame it otherwise is just dumb.

I guess we all need to wear Slate shirts when posing with our kids now?

El oh el. CNN and msnbc promoted the Russian conspiracy for 3 years and is was proven false.
I am sorry you are confused and think this has something to do with that stuff. Anyone who wonders why a black player might take issue with their coach promoting a network that calls BLM a "farce" is delusional.

I'm going with the grown man who is paid millions to be a leader for 80-100 black kids and should know better.

Define "know better". Seriously.

How much is he allowed to disagree with or diverge in opinion from one of the 120 football players or thousands of students at OSU?

HOW MUCH?

Last edited:
Reactions: hooter80
Stfu. He was taking a picture with his kids. To frame it otherwise is just dumb.

I guess we all need to wear Slate shirts when posing with our kids now?

Suppose he had a Fox News shirt on. Would the reaction be any different?

Do you see a trend here? It's not that he had on an OAN shirt. It's that he had on ANY shirt that someone finds disagreeable.

This. Gundy is an imbecile for promoting a divisive conspiracy outlet in the first place, but even more so right now in the midst of this protest movement.

Do you see a trend here? It's not that he had on an OAN shirt. It's that he had on ANY shirt that someone finds disagreeable.
Yes. It is absolutely dumb.

Ah, when your point gets destroyed, go to plan B. Bunking at its finest.

So he isn’t responsible for what he does? Sounds like a personal responsibility post if I’ve ever heard one.
Sure, he’s responsible for standing there and allowing a charter boat captain to take a photo of him and his sons. Just like you’re responsible for changing the subject.

I responded to the following statement and question you offered:
1. It’s not a private event if YOU put it on social media.
He didn’t do that.
2. Why does the world need to know?
He didn’t offer information to the world.

Last edited:

This has become a blatant attempt by the left to intimidate everyone into voting for the Dems, or you’re racist, their problem is the adults in the room of all races see it for what it is and it’s not going to work.

There's no longer a “protest” of the one who was truly murdered, the family that was truly wronged, We have turned this into burning down parts of cities in order to intimidate people.

The politicization of the protest are sad and sickening, and for those who truly stood for change it has become a mockery of what they fought for.

Because you can only like what the mob likes and approves of. Or they do this to you:

Agree but I’m still confused. I’ve been busy today so I missed it. Wtf actually happened? He had an OAN shirt on and that cause a kid in his team to try and cancel him? Am I missing something because that’s fvcking insane dystopian shjt over a national news network T-shirt.

Agree but I’m still confused. I’ve been busy today so I missed it. Wtf actually happened? He had an OAN shirt on and that cause a kid in his team to try and cancel him? Am I missing something because that’s fvcking insane dystopian shjt over a national news network T-shirt.

No, what you describe is exactly what happened. Someone probably had to tell the kid what OAN even was and when the kid didn’t approve it was CANCEL time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT