ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas

Auburn93

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 7, 2005
Georgia
I was dozing on the couch last night about 9:30 when someone knocked on my front door. I jumped up, ran to the bedroom and grabbed a pistol. I went to the front door and turned the light on and no one was there, but my front porch was covered with bags of groceries. Someone from Walmart had delivered groceries to the wrong address. My wife got on the phone and called our local Walmart and no one answered. I put the bags of frozen food in our freezers and filled up our refrigerator with the cold items. She called Walmart for 45 minutes and no one answered so we moved the bags inside on anything a raccoon or a dog may want to get into but left the 17 two liter bottles of drinks on the porch. In bed around 10:30, I hear a knock on front door. Back I go with the pistol and this time, a man and a woman are there gathering up the bags of drinks. I opened the door and the man was very apologetic and very nice. The woman was a straight out bitch and I told her that knocking on peoples doors late at night is a good way to get shot. She mouthed something back and I told her I was in my damn bed trying to sleep when she was the one causing an issue. She got smart back and I said "Are you getting snippy with me?" She smarted something back again and I just shut and locked the door and turned off the light. You aren't going to get snippy with me that late at my house. I feel sorry for the guy if he is married to her.

This morning, my wife got someone at Walmart to set up a time when they could come and get the rest of the groceries and Walmart said once they are delivered, they can't take them back. I'm giving away hundreds of dollars of food today because it's things we don't eat, like the 10 bags of candy, NutterButters and snacks, 5 quarts of ice cream, a gallon of milk, bread, 5 pizzas, Ramon noodles, stuff like that. I will eat the little bit of fruit and the peanut butter cream pies that I did not know existed. I wish those people ate healthier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News