ADVERTISEMENT

Lost a Game, So What

whynotAU

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2019
Richmond, VA
I am as disgusted and pissed off at the state of Auburn Football as many are. I thought our preparation and coaching effort showed piss poor on offense Saturday and felt we were far better prepared under Caddy last year. But, defense was in the right places until the back up QB came in and changed the trajectory and even then we still gave the team a chance on D. D seems to get better each week. Offense is pathetic. Worse each week. Zero identity. No flow. Just plain dog shit. There are many reasons why but it starts up front and then with the QB. We simply have failed recruiting those positions for years and years. We can't expect to get back. 1993, 2010 and 2013 spoiled us. But, those teams still had depth and talent at the LOS and in the case of 2010 and 2013 brought in the right QB and had better supporting casts on campus at skill positions than we have today. We face more of a Tuberville rebuild timeline and possibly worse. It is the reality. We need to go to a bowl and win it this year. That is success and that is nowhere near a given. We lost a game. We need to now support this team even more Saturday and I can't wait to cheer them on as they seek an identity. Look forward to being on the Plains again this year. War Damn!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News