ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like fluvoxamine will be the next repurposed drug

stevesawbone

All-American
Nov 14, 2005
Reactions: Stumpfan
Dr. Robert Malone talked about Fluvoxamine way back in that video that was banned on YouTube, Google et. al., and he was basically cancelled. Nothing he said in the video was kooky.

The fact that we wouldn't even look at and consider these types of treatments, is very telling. They were largely dismissed off-hand, and/or had quick "studies" that said they didn't work.

I simply want us to use ALL available tools to get through this thing, and it's sad what has occurred. I hope this turns out to be something that is able to help treat COVID.

Dr. Robert Malone talked about Fluvoxamine way back in that video that was banned on YouTube, Google et. al., and he was basically cancelled. Nothing he said in the video was kooky.

The fact that we wouldn't even look at and consider these types of treatments, is very telling. They were largely dismissed off-hand, and/or had quick "studies" that said they didn't work.

I simply want us to use ALL available tools to get through this thing, and it's sad what has occurred. I hope this turns out to be something that is able to help treat COVID.
I think maybe you’re looking at that wrong. The fact we are looking at it shows that we are in fact considering a lot of options. Stuff takes time to bear out.

I think maybe you’re looking at that wrong. The fact we are looking at it shows that we are in fact considering a lot of options. Stuff takes time to bear out.

We're 18 months into this thing, and there are some patterns that are very well established. There have been a few very brave scientists, researchers and doctors that have put their careers on the line by offering ideas for solutions that were not aligned with the narrative, and it's a bit sad that we're this far into this, and just taking a serious look at certain things that others have been talking about for some time.

Why weren't they evaluated long ago, if they had any viability whatsoever. I humbly think it was a mistake to only push a single channel/solution. We literally put all of our eggs in a single basket, (in more ways than one), and it may come back to bite us even moreso than it has to this point. We've got to learn from the past mistakes, and operate different to maximize our chances of getting to the other side of this thing ASAP, (and as always, thanks for chiming in).

We're 18 months into this thing, and there are some patterns that are very well established. There have been a few very brave scientists, researchers and doctors that have put their careers on the line by offering ideas for solutions that were not aligned with the narrative, and it's a bit sad that we're this far into this, and just taking a serious look at certain things that others have been talking about for some time.

Why weren't they evaluated long ago, if they had any viability whatsoever. I humbly think it was a mistake to only push a single channel/solution. We literally put all of our eggs in a single basket, (in more ways than one), and it may come back to bite us even moreso than it has to this point. We've got to learn from the past mistakes, and operate different to maximize our chances of getting to the other side of this thing ASAP, (and as always, thanks for chiming in).
I’d disagree

If you look at a medical journal over the past however many months, half the studies are Covid related. Most sites have opened up all their covid content for free. There’s been plaquenil and plasma and ritonavir, and antibodies and vaccines and steroid and proning and intubation strategy and ivermectin and fluvoxamine and pretty much you name it, there’s been some studies on it. By far the biggest outpouring of medical science concentrated on one disease that I’ve seen. There’s some companies in here looking to churn a profit, for sure. But the varied attempts and advancement in knowledge has been really impressive.

Reactions: Big Blue
I’d disagree

If you look at a medical journal over the past however many months, half the studies are Covid related. Most sites have opened up all their covid content for free. There’s been plaquenil and plasma and ritonavir, and antibodies and vaccines and steroid and proning and intubation strategy and ivermectin and fluvoxamine and pretty much you name it, there’s been some studies on it. By far the biggest outpouring of medical science concentrated on one disease that I’ve seen. There’s some companies in here looking to churn a profit, for sure. But the varied attempts and advancement in knowledge has been really impressive.
The data on fluvoxamine has been out there for a very long time. I think I read about it last year when it showed the best data of any drug studied against SARS-Cov2. That data just sat there while people died. The same could be said about hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. Both have been shown to be less effective than fluvoxamine.

Reactions: au4life_rz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT