ADVERTISEMENT

Leonard's Losers

MastersBSCI

First Team
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2003
Auburn at LSU:

The Plainsmen will take their show on the road this week to the unfriendly confines of Tiger Stadium, where the Cajun masses consume enough pregame rocket fuel to keep the space shuttle in orbit. I expect they’ll be fully loaded for this Saturday afternoon’s launch. After an inexplicable loss to the Troy two weeks ago, LSU Coach Orgeron took his place as the most recent SEC coach to find his perch hotter than a blister bug in a pepper patch. The Bayou Bengals turned the tables last week by putting the voodoo on the Florida Reptilians’ kicker and they would like nothing more than to repeat the juju on the AU cats in this contest. I’d love to report Coach O's thoughts from his pre-game presser, but he’s about as articulate as a Creole with a mouth full o’ boudin, so those comments will have to wait on translation from a certain think tank in Langley. The Bayou Bengal offense has had about as much appeal as a month old corn dog dipped in the Pontchartrain this season, and I don’t expect their fortunes to improve against the AU stop unit. The AU Brute Squad took a bite from the injury bug this week and that could spell trouble for an improving offense, but I expect the AU version of Tigers to put a litta lagniappe the Loozanna scoreboard Saturday evening. Marie Laveau herself couldn’t conjure a spell equal to AU’s recent misfortunes on the bayou, but The Little Smart Pill Machine says look for Malzahn and his minions to dump a bowl of black salt on the 18 year curse in the swampland and booty blast the Cajuns in Red Stick. Leonard’s Loser, in a bleaux-out, LSU.

Now here’s Leonard’s list of likely losers:

Duke will lose to Florida State
Arkansas will lose to Alabama
Florida will lose to Texas A&M
Missouri will lose to Georgia
Georgia Tech will lose to Miami
Tennessee will lose to South Carolina
Michigan State will lose to Minnesota
Baylor will lose to Oklahoma State
Vanderbilt will lose to Ole Miss
Kansas State will lose to TCU
Northwestern will lose to Maryland
Texas will lose to Oklahoma
Cal will lose to Washington State

Another load o’ smart pills has been distributed. So I’ll just say for now… So long, neighbors! Get me out of here, Percy!

Leonard'll be back next week with another bunch of losers. ‘Til then, this is Percy Peabody, hoping you'll be with us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News