ADVERTISEMENT

Leaky Vaccine. Good video. Scary.

#tidnif

I'm sure Corona bros have the goods to dispell this. Kerry on.

I don't have time to listen to the video right now, and I was unfamiliar with the term "leaky vaccine", but I did go google it, and it's a very plausible scenario that could come about due to what I've been saying about these new mRNA vaccines potentially trading a very strong, local/specific immunological response, at the expense of a better overall, general response to the entire family of viruses. These are EXACTLY the type of mistakes that hubris, combined with confirmation bias etc., allow scientists to make.

It's similar to why they asked folks to stop using anti-bacterial soap all the time, or what happens when folks don't take anti-biotics exactly as they are directed to take them, and inadvertently help develop superbugs that don't respond to anti-biotics. We could definitely do the same with these mRNA vaccines and breed a superclass of COVID. They work in the short term, but real scientists, researchers, and truly bright doctors, would be considering the mid and long terms too, to ensure that these new vaccines aren't a pyrrhic victory for us, (i.e. one step forward, but two or three backwards in the big picture scenario).

#tidnif

I don't have time to listen to the video right now, and I was unfamiliar with the term "leaky vaccine", but I did go google it, and it's a very plausible scenario that could come about due to what I've been saying about these new mRNA vaccines potentially trading a very strong, local/specific immunological response, at the expense of a better overall, general response to the entire family of viruses. These are EXACTLY the type of mistakes that hubris, combined with confirmation bias etc., allow scientists to make.

It's similar to why they asked folks to stop using anti-bacterial soap all the time, or what happens when folks don't take anti-biotics exactly as they are directed to take them, and inadvertently help develop superbugs that don't respond to anti-biotics. We could definitely do the same with these mRNA vaccines and breed a superclass of COVID. They work in the short term, but real scientists, researchers, and truly bright doctors, would be considering the mid and long terms too, to ensure that these new vaccines aren't a pyrrhic victory for us, (i.e. one step forward, but two or three backwards in the big picture scenario).
Damn. It's too bad you aren't one of these truly bright doctors, and therefore have no ****ing clue what you speak of. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT