ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Roll Call / Who can I bribe with bourbon?

Rachel Morand

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 20, 2010
I’ll be attending the Kentucky game this week with my 8-year-old son in what will be his first Auburn game. Sad that it’s a road game, but as an Army family, we’ve gotta go to what’s close.

Since it’s just us, and it’s sadly been years since I’ve attended an Auburn game, I have no tailgate plans and, as far as I know, no college friends are making the trip to Lexington. So we’re hoping to find some friendly Auburn fans that’ll let us join their tailgate to help show my son what the Auburn Family is all about.

Here’s the bourbon part! I live on Fort Knox, and our Class Six has crazy low prices on bourbon and liquor. My husband just scored a $200 bottle of Shenk’s for $100, and a double oak Peerless for $60 (retails for $90) . Also bourbons like Elijah Craig, Willet (my fave), Basil Hayden’s etc are a solid $10-20 cheaper here vs retail stores.

So, is there anyone coming to the game this week that’ll let an ‘04 grad and her son join their tailgate in exchange for a bottle (bottles?) of your choice of bourbon?! I’ll also throw in stories from the 2010 season about which player punched a coach in the face and which player had a terrifying Oedipus complex for free.

Looking forward to seeing orange and blue in Kentucky this weekend!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.