ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris Lies When Her Mouth Opens Thread

vanceme

MASSACRES AIN'T MY BAG
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2009
We all know what a horrible liar Trump is but I feel like we should talk about how much Harris lies a good but more than we have been. I wonder if the local Harris lunatics can handle not posting about Trump lying and instead come in here and discuss how much their beloved leader is a lying POS.

I will start with this one where she is trying to make GA look like it has issues it simply does not.

Harris echoes debunked claim about Georgia abortion limits causing woman's death despite pushback from doctors​

Doctors have called the claim a 'lie' and a result of 'fearmongering' by the media​

Dr. Christina Francis, CEO of the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AAPLOG), made similar comments on "Fox & Friends" last month.

"We are seeing the direct results of spreading lies and misinformation about these laws. Women are being harmed by that because they are delaying in seeking care. And so I think it's really important, no matter where somebody stands on the issue of abortion, we should all want women to have accurate information so that they seek care immediately if they're experiencing complications from things like these high-risk abortion drugs," Francis said.

• Wow
Reactions: AUB03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.