ADVERTISEMENT

Just tested positive for Covid.

Was she told not to get the additional shots or did she get started late?
They wouldn’t allow her to get the vaccine when she was on the chemo she was taking. Finally gave her 1st dose of Moderna and getting next shot in a week or two.

Note: Given what she’s gone through and they chose to give her moderna, tells me I may be 🪦 with this Pfizer. 😬😲

They wouldn’t allow her to get the vaccine when she was on the chemo she was taking. Finally gave her 1st dose of Moderna and getting next shot in a week or two.

Note: Given what she’s gone through and they chose to give her moderna, tells me I may be 🪦 with this Pfizer. 😬😲
Thanks for getting the vaccine for her (and yourself).

Reactions: hsvtgr and warrech
Unless this home text is inaccurate, someone gave me covid from the super spreader event last week at Soho.

wow
Man I thought you weren’t gonna take part in the Covid talk at the lunch? That shit is like aids man, even talking about gets you caught. Get well homie

Me, @StretchAUrmstrong , and another buddy of ours all got sick (like real sick) I’m Jan of 2020. Been good throughout this whole thing and vaccinated.

I started having symptoms of a sinus attack (typical for me this time of year). Wifey made me stop and grab a test just to be on safe side.

Super congested and now having a few chills etc.
I had a very similar situation and just returned to work first of the week. Fully vaxed and ready to party as well. Went to doc in the box week before last thinking I had a sinus infection (typical for me) and left positive for the ‘vid. The worst symptoms were mild fever/chills the first day and coughing a lot the second night. Snotty for a day or two after that, then over it. Make sure and take Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, and Pepcid (to relieve chest tightness). Get well soon!

Reactions: warrech
@warrech just scroll through my post history for tips … treat it seriously even if it’s not serious and hopefully it won’t be.

Reactions: fishman72
Had someone tell me today (who just tested positive… and is doing fine btw) that you can’t catch it from eating or fricking.. just don’t blow snot up the nose..
Can anyone confirm or deny this ground breaking news?

Had someone tell me today (who just tested positive… and is doing fine btw) that you can’t catch it from eating or fricking.. just don’t blow snot up the nose..
Can anyone confirm or deny this ground breaking news?

No evidence that it is transmissible during sex although the virus has been isolated in vaginal fluid and semen.

Me, @StretchAUrmstrong , and another buddy of ours all got sick (like real sick) I’m Jan of 2020. Been good throughout this whole thing and vaccinated.

I started having symptoms of a sinus attack (typical for me this time of year). Wifey made me stop and grab a test just to be on safe side.

Super congested and now having a few chills etc.
Funny, I had a situation like that in January 2020 as well. Came back from Kwajalein and Honolulu, had a weird chest cold that had me coughing up phlegm till April. I feel like that was probably Covid. I’m not prone to colds or flus. I was asymptomatic the next time I caught it. It’ll be endemic. Everyone will eventually be exposed, and it’s probably with us forever. That’s why being healthy is the best thing they could be promoting.

Funny, I had a situation like that in January 2020 as well. Came back from Kwajalein and Honolulu, had a weird chest cold that had me coughing up phlegm till April. I feel like that was probably Covid. I’m not prone to colds or flus. I was asymptomatic the next time I caught it. It’ll be endemic. Everyone will eventually be exposed, and it’s probably with us forever. That’s why being healthy is the best thing they could be promoting.
Stuff was running through MGM at the time, too. Worst bug I ever caught. February 2020.

saQOC0N.jpg

I hacked my brains out for the entire month of January 2020

Reactions: hsvtiger34
I hacked my brains out for the entire month of January 2020
Mine was purely in my chest and lungs. My wife could hear shit in my chest when I would breath laying beside me. It was the first and last time that ever happened to me. It’s the sickest I had been since AU when I had a case of walking pneumonia. I had lost 20lbs at AU before I ever saw a doctor.

Reactions: Hornacious
A Dr. Friend of mine received this treatment along with his wife who is on chemo for cancer.
Hope this helps.

When the pandemic first began, no specific treatment for COVID-19 existed. Since this time, however, the FDA has granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to three COVID-19 treatments, all of which are monoclonal antibody therapies.

"For the first eight months of the pandemic, there was very little that clinicians could do for those who tested positive for COVID-19 but did not require hospitalization — beyond taking a wait-and-see approach, explains Dr. Howard J. Huang, medical director of the Houston Methodist Lung Transplant Center. "If a person's symptoms became severe, we could at that point manage and treat the resulting complications via oxygen therapy and other methods. But, the ideal scenario is to prevent severe symptoms from ever developing in the first place."

With monoclonal antibody therapy, physicians now have a way to help prevent severe symptoms from developing in those who are high risk.

Last edited:
wife and son have it, wife fully vaxxed has very mild symptoms. Son who is 11 is sicker than her but still with mild symptoms. He got the first shot about 8 days ago after having a cough for two days prior. He tested negative and Dr. advised getting the shot. Said it would not hurt anything even if he had false negative. He has had a cough since the 16th, wife got sick on the following Thursday and both tested positive Saturday. Not sure when my son got it though as he and my wife lost taste and smell on the same day, he has also been more fatigued yesterday and today just like the wife. His timeline has been puzzling. Both are getting better. I'm still negative, also fully vaxxed.
All Pfizer or #team Moderna? Mixed?

Unless this home text is inaccurate, someone gave me covid from the super spreader event last week at Soho.

wow
Rumor has it, if you’re covid positive and start quoting Crocodile Dundee, strangers in yellow vests show up outa nowhere and beat the shit out of you and then drop you off at home.

If all I had to do is be triple masked, I’d do it “for a poke”. Now I have to cook eggs Benedict and work in the yard. What’s up with that?
Open up the playbook and go doggy Bob, missionary is a guaranteed way to catch it and plus you don’t have to worry about brushing your teeth before taking momma to pound town!!

• Haha
Reactions: hooter80

wow
I have tested positive 4 times for COVID the last year and a half. Not sure how accurate those tests are to be honest. The stats say you will be fine. Probably should stay away from lightning storms though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT