ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan-Hare Question

doubledownAU

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2020
Hey guys, I don’t post here much but I check in daily to see what you crazy people are up to. Anyway, I’ll try to keep this as short as possible. My 5 year old son was recently diagnosed with high-functioning autism, and until July 4th this year we had no idea how deathly afraid he is of really loud sounds. This was his first year upfront and close to a to a legit firework show and it did not go well to say the least. That leads me to this fall. A couple of months ago we bought tickets to the Mercer game for our whole family and this is my question…

At what point during the games does Jordan-Hare do the LED light show with the really loud music? And do they still do fireworks at the stadium from time to time? Like after a win? It’s been years since I’ve been and with our recent developments I now recognize this may not be a great environment for him, but I’m hoping maybe he can still go but avoid the most intense parts by going to the concessions or bathroom or something. He recently did Disney World with no issues so I just don’t know.

We’re obviously new at parenting autism so don’t beat me up too much if trying to take him a terribly bad idea. It probably is. It’s just that we’ve already booked the flights, tickets, rental home, etc.

Has anybody here dealt with this scenario before?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News