ADVERTISEMENT

JMHO, but i believe as TRUTH.....

cowboy2224

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2010
If anyone of you expected a SEC Championship in year 1, beating Alabama, Georgia, LSU in year 1, or hell being better than a 6 or 7 win team, then you set yourself up for failure. Harsin left the cupboard as bare as bare could be. Even with the transfers, this Auburn team is WAYYYYYYYYYY behind in talent. Nick Saben, Kirby Smart nor Bill Belicheck couldn't have more wins than Hugh does right. Has coaching been an issue? In my opinion, no. We do not have a full SEC talent roster and it will take time. I hate to fvckn lose, especially the way we did last night but this is going to take time. If you're a realist and a TRUE Auburn fan, you shouldve expected pain and misery. If you didn't, shame on you. If this team looks the same in year 3, well, we've got MUCH bigger problems. I believe we have the right coach but not the right players, YET. Patience is a virtue and some of you need to learn how to be patient. Being frustrated and pissed off after a loss is perfectly OK. Calling for Hugh's head after week 6 in his first year after taking over for Bryan Fvckn Harsin is just absolutely embarrassing. Grow a fvckn set and give this Coaching staff time. #WARFVCKNEAGLE

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News