ADVERTISEMENT

It's been fun watching you idiots in Huntsville wear masks

"But the Constitution..." Sorry, I can't hear you through your face mask. And that weird feeling you're experiencing? It's called being considerate of others. You'll get used to it.
I've been to four businesses here in Huntsville/Madison and yet to put on a mask. I use to be somewhat considerate but in today's time everyone can kiss my ass. I won't be wearing a mask......

I’m just simply amazed that fuggin MASKS, during a pandemic, have somehow become such a hot button issue.
I’m both amazed and not surprised at all. This country is something else.
Indeed. What a time to be alive when a large segment of our population thinks this pandemic is a hoax to some degree and their rights are being infringed by requirements to take the simplest precautions.

The place I go to is not currently providing services.

Sad. My place reopened but you have to wear a mask unless you’re face down. They wrap a pillowcase around the head rest so you have to breathe your own recycled air. Temperature checks are performed and they make you wash your hands as soon as you come in.

I've been to four businesses here in Huntsville/Madison and yet to put on a mask. I use to be somewhat considerate but in today's time everyone can kiss my ass. I won't be wearing a mask......

Do you feel like a rebel when you don't wear your seatbelt, too?

giphy.gif

posted on FB yesterday by someone who i know has owned at least 1 small business in the GUMP...not ironic at all that he is taking his stupid ass stand by penalizing small businesses

"I spent over $200 today on job materials, gas & food... none of that money was spent in the city of montgomery & a mask never touched my face. I feel sorry for the small businesses in the City of Montgomery that will suffer from even more losses from those like myself, that will spend the time & gas to drive to nearby cities & bypass Montgomery’s ridiculous mask “law” I mean “ordinance”."

I’m just simply amazed that fuggin MASKS, during a pandemic, have somehow become such a hot button issue.
I don’t understand it either. It’s crazy on both sides. On side refuses to wear one and the other side thinks folks that aren’t wearing one are purposely killing people. It’s crazy. It’s a ****ing MASK. Who cares one way or the other.

posted on FB yesterday by someone who i know has owned at least 1 small business in the GUMP...not ironic at all that he is taking his stupid ass stand by penalizing small businesses

"I spent over $200 today on job materials, gas & food... none of that money was spent in the city of montgomery & a mask never touched my face. I feel sorry for the small businesses in the City of Montgomery that will suffer from even more losses from those like myself, that will spend the time & gas to drive to nearby cities & bypass Montgomery’s ridiculous mask “law” I mean “ordinance”."
How embarrassing is it that someone would brag about wasting gas to drive out of town to avoid going to a store in a city with a mask requirement? If anything, the opposite should be true where people are going out of their way to seek out a store where they could shop in a safer environment with all the other customers wearing masks. If I have the choice to go to a store where masks are required or one where they are not, I know I am going to the place where the odds of being exposed to the virus are lower.

Reactions: Parker1848
Sad. My place reopened but you have to wear a mask unless you’re face down. They wrap a pillowcase around the head rest so you have to breathe your own recycled air. Temperature checks are performed and they make you wash your hands as soon as you come in.
I was in Publix on Zelda for $5 sushi on Wed.

100% masks.

Wallyworld in Prattvegas last night, about 50%.

General mastery of life seems to play a factor. The folks who aren’t wearing masks do not appear to be strangers to bad decision making.

Mask-compliance has gotten a lot better here in the Houston area. I'm really pleased.

Reactions: DM8
How embarrassing is it that someone would brag about wasting gas to drive out of town to avoid going to a store in a city with a mask requirement? If anything, the opposite should be true where people are going out of their way to seek out a store where they could shop in a safer environment with all the other customers wearing masks. If I have the choice to go to a store where masks are required or one where they are not, I know I am going to the place where the odds of being exposed to the virus are lower.

it's a lot of adjectives. pathetic, ignorant, childish, stupid, embarrassing, etc.

not surprised that the business i know he owned closed a few years ago.

he should be ashamed that he is actively punishing businesses for something they have no control over. fvck people's livelihoods he's making a stand! 'merica!

Exhibit A of the type of aggressive stupidity that will make it impossible for our country to defeat COVID. ^^^
This is the guy who can't wait to shoot motorcyclists for driving up the wrong street.

yes, he's even dumber than you.

I was in Publix on Zelda for $5 sushi on Wed.

100% masks.

Wallyworld in Prattvegas last night, about 50%.

General mastery of life seems to play a factor. The folks who aren’t wearing masks do not appear to be strangers to bad decision making.

Montgomery has done better than I thought. I went to Home Depot and Costco last weekend. I only saw two people without masks and was very surprised.

Mask-compliance has gotten a lot better here in the Houston area. I'm really pleased.

i have some family in Houston...they told me it was a $500 fine for not wearing one. i bet that even has some mouth breathers wearing theirs! ha

Reactions: DM8
"But the Constitution..." Sorry, I can't hear you through your face mask. And that weird feeling you're experiencing? It's called being considerate of others. You'll get used to it.
luckily i’ve devised a holographic mask, so i get the benefit of appearing to be considerate of others while also constitutioning.

Reactions: Tiger Hoops Guy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT