ADVERTISEMENT

It came for your parents, then it came for you. Now, its here for your kids..

I’m sure the correction will receive just as much notice as the original story.

E9QEVKsXsA0l70s

Reactions: au4life_rz
Wise up.

Shorts, why do you believe the virus has steadily targeted different segments? What logical explanation accounts for this??? A doctor from Mississippi's comments that received a TON of "likes" on this board, said that children weren't impacted initially, because their ACE2 receptors were different, located higher in their airways and/or changed in number. Do you feel that children have evolved that much in the past year, or that something else accounts for it?

Do you believe that from the beginning, the goal/desire was for everyone to take the new mRNA vaccines? If Delta doesn't do the trick to get good movement and "justification" for children, I'm sure that Lambda, or some other mutation will target whatever demographic is left. Just tell everyone that "We want you to get vaccinated", and tell them why and get on with it.

Shorts, why do you believe the virus has steadily targeted different segments? What logical explanation accounts for this??? A doctor from Mississippi's comments that received a TON of "likes" on this board, said that children weren't impacted initially, because their ACE2 receptors were different, located higher in their airways and/or changed in number. Do you feel that children have evolved that much in the past year, or that something else accounts for it?

Do you believe that from the beginning, the goal/desire was for everyone to take the new mRNA vaccines? If Delta doesn't do the trick to get good movement and "justification" for children, I'm sure that Lambda, or some other mutation will target whatever demographic is left. Just tell everyone that "We want you to get vaccinated", and tell them why and get on with it.

Because it’s way more contagious and hitting more people.

It’s possible the virus evolved instead of children. In fact, that’s what viruses do, they mutate and those mutations for example could lead to the ability of the virus to infect children easier. A virus must have a host in order to survive, therefore a mutation allowing it to infect more hosts, in this case younger hosts, would be a possible explanation.
We do want everyone to get vaccinated. Why? To decrease morbidly and mortality associated with COVID. To be able to return to some sense of normalcy.

It’s possible the virus evolved instead of children. In fact, that’s what viruses do, they mutate and those mutations for example could lead to the ability of the virus to infect children easier. A virus must have a host in order to survive, therefore a mutation allowing it to infect more hosts, in this case younger hosts, would be a possible explanation.
We do want everyone to get vaccinated. Why? To decrease morbidly and mortality associated with COVID. To be able to return to some sense of normalcy.

If you notice, I mentioned Delta to address the evolution of the virus. However I was asking him about the comments made by a doctor that is bouncing all around the internet and being cheered and pushed by those promoting the established narrative.

1) Do you believe it's guaranteed that we'll reach herd immunity even if we have 100% vaccinated

2) Is it worth the risk to humanity/mankind to have 70% of the global population, to take a new vaccine for which we have ZERO usage data for any life-cycle periods besides the short-term??? Can that be considered putting all of our eggs in one basket? Even if there is small chance that something could go wrong, is it intelligent to put that percentage of the earth's population at risk???

Is everyone thinking things through properly before rushing ahead?

Good grief you leave a bunker legend and come back a Corona bro.
Yeah. Sorry bro. In all transparency, im not a masker, to my wife’s disappointment. I do have it with me when i go to stores, just in case.

i dont subscribe to all this politicization of the virus. I do understand all points of view. I dont really rely or listen much to any of them. I get it. But, i get real time, local data, unfiltered and free of any corruption of stats, national data or spun up information. And, this is not good. I get actual numbers, and hear about the interactions, conversations, and conditions of people actually hospitalized- daily. And, when I see people claiming that it is all fat people, old people, people with co-morbidities dying from this, I know they are lying and and have no first hand knowledge. Sure, a lot of them do fit in that box. But, a LOT of them are young and healthy with no other medical conditions. Unfortunately, i personally know one person that was in his early 30’s and fit as a fiddle. Not vaccinated. He checked in alive, and left the hospital in a black bag. To me, its not one view or the other. It just needs to be looked at for what it is. And, its something not to be taken lightly or for granted.

I dont think anyone should have the right to force someone to get the shot. But, i do wish folks would stop saying they did their research and stop listening to folks on the fringe(on both ends of the spectrum), because they havent fvcking researched anything. People that have devoted years of their life with little to no pay before becoming physicians and scientists are telling folks to get vaccinated, because they know it works, and have done it themselves. They wouldnt do that if they had an inkling that there was something dangerous about it. I mean, I dont know what you do for a living, but i know that you know your field a lot better than I do. And, there’s no way im gonna come up and try to argue your expertise. Now days, so many people think they know as much as trained Docs and scientists because they spent hours scouring the internet on a fvcking cell phone. Its maddening.

Yeah. Sorry bro. In all transparency, im not a masker, to my wife’s disappointment. I do have it with me when i go to stores, just in case.

i dont subscribe to all this politicization of the virus. I do understand all points of view. I dont really rely or listen much to any of them. I get it. But, i get real time, local data, unfiltered and free of any corruption of stats, national data or spun up information. And, this is not good. I get actual numbers, and hear about the interactions, conversations, and conditions of people actually hospitalized- daily. And, when I see people claiming that it is all fat people, old people, people with co-morbidities dying from this, I know they are lying and and have no first hand knowledge. Sure, a lot of them do fit in that box. But, a LOT of them are young and healthy with no other medical conditions. Unfortunately, i personally know one person that was in his early 30’s and fit as a fiddle. Not vaccinated. He checked in alive, and left the hospital in a black bag. To me, its not one view or the other. It just needs to be looked at for what it is. And, its something not to be taken lightly or for granted.

I dont think anyone should have the right to force someone to get the shot. But, i do wish folks would stop saying they did their research and stop listening to folks on the fringe(on both ends of the spectrum), because they havent fvcking researched anything. People that have devoted years of their life with little to no pay before becoming physicians and scientists are telling folks to get vaccinated, because they know it works, and have done it themselves. They wouldnt do that if they had an inkling that there was something dangerous about it. I mean, I dont know what you do for a living, but i know that you know your field a lot better than I do. And, there’s no way im gonna come up and try to argue your expertise. Now days, so many people think they know as much as trained Docs and scientists because they spent hours scouring the internet on a fvcking cell phone. Its maddening.
Out of everyone on this board, I feel pretty safe in saying your feelings/opinions/source of information about this situation are almost exactly mirrored to mine.

I'm trying to be pragmatic about the whole thing and I'll never be on board with forcing anyone to do anything, but when my wife comes home everyday venting over the increasing dire situation at their hospital, it's hard not to understand why anyone (who is eligible) wouldn't get the shot. She doesn't work directly in a COVID ward, but she is close enough to be getting real time data and information from people who are. One of her best friends from grad school works in a COVID ward in ATL and she is even more exasperated than my wife.

Reactions: SH0RTS
Out of everyone on this board, I feel pretty safe in saying your feelings/opinions/source of information about this situation are almost exactly mirrored to mine.

I'm trying to be pragmatic about the whole thing and I'll never be on board with forcing anyone to do anything, but when my wife comes home everyday venting over the increasing dire situation at their hospital, it's hard not to understand why anyone (who is eligible) wouldn't get the shot. She doesn't work directly in a COVID ward, but she is close enough to be getting real time data and information from people who are. One of her best friends from grad school works in a COVID ward in ATL and she is even more exasperated than my wife.
Mine just called. She is about to go in the covid unit for the next 5 hours. Yeah, i dgaf about what any politician thinks, conspiracy theories against govt health agencies, or what the numbers nationally or worldwide are. Those can be spun any way one wants to argue a point. To me, there are no points. People are dying. A lot of them. They are younger and healthier this go around. There is a solution for it and it does work. Outside of that, the rest is just garbage.

Reactions: WoSDWDE

For most, I believe it's the simple fact that we have NO usage data for the mid-term and long-term, (i.e. they are new and therefore carry a higher level of risk). That ensures that the decision to take something experimental is NOT a no-brainer, (despite them being VERY safe in the short-term).

If you want to make it a no-brainer for everyone, justify mandates, AND see if it will be possible to attain herd immunity, stop being stupid/stubborn and forcing everyone to the mRNA, and develop a 3rd options built upon classical, tried and true vaccine technology, for which we have DECADES of data.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT