ADVERTISEMENT

Is this it for Gus?

SP105

First Round Draft Pick
Mar 20, 2009
Even with the injuries that should've been an AU win. Thoughts?

Actually, you may be right. I wouldn't put anything past Jay Jacobs considering he is probably the worst AD in the history of organized sports.

That is 100% true

Only thing he's done that was awesome is hire Bruce Pearl......and even then WE got extremely lucky with the circumstances in that deal. It was a fool proof situation for Auburn getting Pearl and I was still shocked JJ got him signed.

Hey guys, I am not here to praise Malzan. But here are a couple of things to consider. At media days, Auburn was picked to finish 6th in the West. Will end up 2nd. Now, I can not forgive a terrible start to the season and a horrible finish to end the season but you have to admit the 6 game with streak was fun. The amazing thing was we were talking about how Lashlee was doing a great job. But we were playing with a healthy roster and a quarterback that knew what he was doing.

I am not a big Malzan fan but who do you hire. Do not give me Bp, Ks, Jf, Lm, Lk, Um and on and on. My only choice would be J Harbaugh. My opinion is Malzan is as good or better than the rest.

Hey guys, I am not here to praise Malzan. But here are a couple of things to consider. At media days, Auburn was picked to finish 6th in the West. Will end up 2nd. Now, I can not forgive a terrible start to the season and a horrible finish to end the season but you have to admit the 6 game with streak was fun. The amazing thing was we were talking about how Lashlee was doing a great job. But we were playing with a healthy roster and a quarterback that knew what he was doing.

I am not a big Malzan fan but who do you hire. Do not give me Bp, Ks, Jf, Lm, Lk, Um and on and on. My only choice would be J Harbaugh. My opinion is Malzan is as good or better than the rest.

The high school coach is doing a great job. Auburn better lock him in for a lifetime contract before Arkansas State makes another run at him.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT