ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting...

Archie

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2002
Huntsville, AL
57 Buffalo officers resign from special squad over suspension of two officers who shoved 75-year-old to pavement last night.

Let me make that clearer...they resigned from the special squad not the police force.

57 Buffalo officers resign from special squad over suspension of two officers who shoved 75-year-old to pavement last night.

Let me make that clearer...they resigned from the special squad not the police force.

Oh well. There are plenty more anxious to get that pay raise and to sport military gear and knock 75 year old's dicks in the dirt.

This attitude by police is why they keep Fvcking up.

Pretty disgusting they protested suspensions for officers who assaulted an elderly man. And the man was, apparently, trying to hand them back a helmet one of the cops left on the ground. Just...wow.

Reactions: MattAU05
Oh well. There are plenty more anxious to get that pay raise and to sport military gear and knock 75 year old's dicks in the dirt.
Maybe, maybe not. Not every cop has what it takes or can qualify. It’s not the Seals but most street cops can’t pass the physical standards test or qualify on multiple range shooting tests. Hell, most street cops are really marginal shooters...which won’t cut it with squads like this.

The infamous NYC 12 pound pull trigger which replaces the standard Glock 5 pound pull trigger is generally because NYC (like all police forces) can’t afford to train their street cops to shoot accurately and NYC experienced way too many shootings of passerby’s and innocent civilians on the streets they decided to replace the stock trigger with a much heavier trigger to try and minimize inaccurate shooting by their force....instead of spending more time and money training them.

I don’t think the standard Buffalo street cops are likely any better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT