ADVERTISEMENT

In Winnipeg currently…

A2NCtiger

All-American
Silver Member
Jan 7, 2021
Physician I just met with said Covid cases are 70% unvaccinated with 30% being vaccinated. That’s a high number of positive Covid cases for vaccinated IMO. This is Canadian numbers also. Just for reference.

Reactions: cowboy2224
Wish the mods would move COVID threads to the political board... We have the biggest game in the nation this week and you want to talk about this.
You don’t have to be a douche. This was a for reference only post cause I know many in here like seeing numbers.

How many are those illnesses being counted as Covid?
30% of hospital Covid cases at vaccinated, in a Country with a greater than 70% vaccine rate. This is Canada not US numbers. They also didn’t say severity or death rates, although they did say deaths are trending down.

If I knew who that was I might oblige
Well then hit Blake Wheeler with this

they analyzed the electronic records of nearly 50,000 COVID hospital admissions at the more than 100 VA hospitals across the country. Then they checked to see whether each patient required supplemental oxygen or had a blood oxygen level below 94 percent. (The latter criterion is based on the National Institutes of Health definition of “severe COVID.”) If either of these conditions was met, the authors classified that patient as having moderate to severe disease; otherwise, the case was considered mild or asymptomatic.

The study found that from March 2020 through early January 2021—before vaccination was widespread, and before the Delta variant had arrived—the proportion of patients with mild or asymptomatic disease was 36 percent. From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease.

For two separate studies published in May, doctors in California read through several hundred charts of pediatric patients, one by one, to figure out why, exactly, each COVID-positive child had been admitted to the hospital. Did they need treatment for COVID, or was there some other reason for admission, like cancer treatment or a psychiatric episode, and the COVID diagnosis was merely incidental? According to the researchers, 40 to 45 percent of the hospitalizations that they examined were for patients in the latter group.

Reactions: TigerTime099
Physician I just met with said Covid cases are 70% unvaccinated with 30% being vaccinated. That’s a high number of positive Covid cases for vaccinated IMO. This is Canadian numbers also. Just for reference.
Perfect throad for Covid Corner. Please use the correct forums, OP. Thank you.

People here don't GAS to read about Covid numbers — especially Canadian stuff. WTH?

Reactions: NSHTiger
Perfect throad for Covid Corner. Please use the correct forums, OP. Thank you.

People here don't GAS to read about Covid numbers — especially Canadian stuff. WTH?
Lol at the 100 other Covid threads left on the bunk for months. But ooooookkkkkk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT