ADVERTISEMENT

In reading about the ALL survivor that wants to meet Shon...

AUAllTheWay

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Reminded me of the night that I helped Kenzie Ray (ALL patient) meet him, but what magically turned out from that night, was she met Sammie and a powerful relationship between those 2 were formed. I had nothing to do with that, just happened to be present and watched it all happen.

You never know what the results may be and I sincerely hope that it can be to where Shon will have the time to meet this little guy. These kids are my heroes.

Also want to mention, to anyone that lives anywhere close to Hayden, AL, we are having a huge event this Saturday for a 15 year old student athlete at Hayden High School. His are broke while arm wresting another student in May. Since 15 year old bones should not do this, further tests revealed he has osteosarcoma, a bone cancer. Chemo was not able to stop the growth of the cancer and in August, the tough decision to amputate his right arm at the shoulder was made.

He is currently undergoing chemo treatments and had surgery this past week to remove spots from his lungs.

If you have a show car, enter it. If you have a motorcycle, come out and ride. If you have neither, you can show your support by attending the car show/audio comp and outdoor event at Hayden High School this Saturday.

I am hosting the motorcycle ride, and we will leave Pinson at 10 AM, take 125 mile scenic route and end up at Hayden around 1:30. And, I have no problem in postponing watching the AU game for a cause such as this.

Facebook Event

12118901_10205999543081464_429962956291380290_n.jpg

12107786_10204713087016207_15245563389761579_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News