ADVERTISEMENT

I'm shore I have my fair share of detractors in the fAUmbly & I have my issues... but does anybody else kinda dislike Auburn fans?

AuburnPanic40

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2020
Dawsonville/Dunwoody, GA
I'm an Auburn alumnus and have been an Auburn fan my entire life, and this is a somewhat recent development, but I've found myself generally disliking other Auburn fans, especially online (the Bunk is the exception y'all are GRATE) here recently. I don't know I just think a not insignificant part of the Auburn fanbase is soft as baby shit, has overdone the whole "we're nice an hospitable to visitors" schtick, and just kind of carries dogshit takes on things related to Auburn athletics that they just cannot keep to themselves. It would be one thing if these takes kind of dissipated in the void, but in certain situations they have had tangible and real-world consequences.

Again, I want to emphasize that I am not the grand pooba of Awbren fandom, I have had many a shitty opinion and I am sure other members of the fAUmbly feel similarly towards me, but holy shite we can be cringe as shit sometimes.

Edit: scrubbed out the 'tism and condensed for clarity

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.