ADVERTISEMENT

I'm riding out Hurricane Matthew, in my TUB!!!....

Dammit Lewis

ASK ME ABOUT MY TUB
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
Fountain Inn, SC
It's Tub Time!

(Rod Roddy voice) This week's Tub Time is brought to you by, "Canine Cutters", the scissors for your pets. Have you ever been strapped for cash? Too tired to go to the vet? Neighbors dog keep humping your kids? "Canine Cutters" are the perfect pair of scissors for the diy'er who just wants to keep your pets from reproducing without all the hassle and cost of going to a vet. Get yours in time for the trip to Starkville, so you can ruin that mascot you hate, and/or neuter a few thousand cow bells while you're at it. (End advertisement)

I'm here in Simpsonville, SC and Hurricane Matthew is giving me perfect Tubbing weather.

smoking_1.jpg.cf.jpg

In honor of @Jay G. Tate and his obvious affection for Seinfeld, I bring you my favorite Seinfeld moment (it's fitting).

I'm listening to "Restless In The tides" by Forever In Terror. I need something brutal and beautiful to make it through the storm. This is my go to "storm" song. There's also a shotgun blast near the end for some reason that I love.

Crotch won't be over till around 9 pm, so I started without him. I'm drinking some Thomas Creek Appalachian Ale and smoking on my pipe. I'll switch to a cigar when Crotch arrives. I've had to put up a patio umbrella to help keep my pipe lit. I'm going with Epsom salt with ginger and clay for my "bloody puckered balloon knot" tonight (my anal fissures are healing nicely, thanks for the thoughts and prayers).

Since we're on the topic of hunchbacks.......let's discuss Dan Mullen. Do we still hate him for the Cam thing? I think I'm about over it. My problem is that everytime I see him in a suit and tennis shoes I want to blast him in the face with a mist of diarrhea. Cam can handle himself, but them Asian kids didn't get premature arthritis in their figures for this guy to turn around and act like he just knocked off a Men's Warehouse but forgot the shoe department. There's no way "Hunchkins" can run with that osteoporosis anyways. He needs to quit pretending.

Lastly, for those going to Starkville, let me know if the bulldog flew good (Insert Daniel Carlson).

ron-burgundy-drop-kick-dog-o.gif.cf.gif

Peace!

PS...for the full emersion of Tub Time, please watch the clip and listen to the song (even if you don't like Metalcore).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News