ADVERTISEMENT

I tested positive today fam....

Thank you so much for sacrificing your time and effort to get tested to confirm, and especially for staying away from work exposing others.
Well .... too much credit. I didn't have a choice. GF threatened to kill me before Covid if I did not get tested. So ...... now we are quarantined together 24/7. Not a good thing ... maybe it's the fever, but her flaws are becoming oh so obvious. Today she is on my last nerve & I do not like her nearly as much as I did last Friday.

Reactions: yor
I didn't say that did I, stump? I said the studies are bullshit and that I am related to and hang around extremely rare individuals. Those two statements are not directly related nor does one prove the other wrong. Whether I know "rare" individuals or not does not affect my belief that the studies are bullshit. I'm not sure where you got lost in this matter. It's more than likely you are more interested in attempting to prove someone wrong than understanding what they just said.

Lol. Wut? You supported your statement that the studies were bs with your info on friends.

Paging Dr. stumpy, paging Dr. stumpy… Well got some bad news for you Dr. stumpy. Alex Berenson (perhap the best investigative journalist regarding china virus) was just on the Clay and Buck show and laid down some facts you’re not going to like. Apparently, new DATA reveals the vaccinated account for 70% of chinavirus deaths in UK (Israel not much better). Spin that if you can. More to come stumpy. Oh excuse me, dr. stumpy.

Reactions: overman185
I’m sorry… “unproven.” My sincerest of apologies.

Nah, ignore isn’t necessary. If the people you want deliberately to harm are dumb enough to listen, there’s not much I can do about it. Again, let Darwin take the wheel.

No, I'm actually helping, not just individuals to make better decisions, but I'm trying my best to ultimately help mankind/humanity. You and your cabal have been taking by the deception, and you are none the wiser as to how you've been manipulated to carry out an agenda that could potentially harm hundreds of millions. It's NOT good science or real science that you guys have been standing behind, and it's unfortunate that you can't see the strings that dictate your actions.

I do truly believe that you all have bought into the surface level message and believe you are doing the world good.

Reactions: Callmeabug
That's busted. If it starts getting worse, get some meds immediately. I just don't understand the "Go home, and come back if you're almost dead" mentality.
Couldn’t hurt to get some ivermectin and famotidine (extra strength Pepcid ac) and load up on vitamin d and zinc

Dude, you’re saying we will need to get vaccinated every 3-6 months. You’re nuts.

No, I clearly only mentioned a worst case scenario, and I've already explained this twice, so you are intentionally lying. I'm NOT saying that I think that will happen.

You know this, but you can't help but be dishonest and demonstrate extremely bad behavior. Someone else in the thread said, "I'll end up taking the shot 20 times", but you didn't reply and twist what she said as a definitive statement of opinion, like you do me. Again, please stop Stomping up the thread.

Lol. Wut? You supported your statement that the studies were bs with your info on friends.

I did not support my statement with information on my friends and family. You are trying to make two mutually exclusives statements connect. Do I need to simplify for you?

Thought 1: The studies are bullshit

Fact 1: I know 5 rare people that have had COVID twice and have been vaccinated.

These are two independent statements. Quit being an argumentative and disgruntled asshole. Everyone is stressed to the max with this shit and that shit, and you have to be the most annoying asshole this side of Auburn Sports dot coms moon. I've got no interest in carrying on with this topic, so if you're in Auburn this fall I'd be happy to buy you a beer, drink, sweet tea, etc. as I will concede any further conversations to you.

Hopefully OP kicks this crud and feels better soon!

Paging Dr. stumpy, paging Dr. stumpy… Well got some bad news for you Dr. stumpy. Alex Berenson (perhap the best investigative journalist regarding china virus) was just on the Clay and Buck show and laid down some facts you’re not going to like. Apparently, new DATA reveals the vaccinated account for 70% of chinavirus deaths in UK (Israel not much better). Spin that if you can. More to come stumpy. Oh excuse me, dr. stumpy.

Alex berenson. Holy crap. They are almost all vaccinated so I would imagine most dying were vaccinated. They are losing 100 per day compared to 1400 in their last surge. That’s what the vaccine can do for a country.

I did not support my statement with information on my friends and family. You are trying to make two mutually exclusives statements connect. Do I need to simplify for you?

Thought 1: The studies are bullshit

Fact 1: I know 5 rare people that have had COVID twice and have been vaccinated.

These are two independent statements. Quit being an argumentative and disgruntled asshole. Everyone is stressed to the max with this shit and that shit, and you have to be the most annoying asshole this side of Auburn Sports dot coms moon. I've got no interest in carrying on with this topic, so if you're in Auburn this fall I'd be happy to buy you a beer, drink, sweet tea, etc. as I will concede any further conversations to you.

Hopefully OP kicks this crud and feels better soon!

Lol. I’m sorry but when you state those two things, that’s the logical conclusion.

No, I clearly only mentioned a worst case scenario, and I've already explained this twice, so you are intentionally lying. I'm NOT saying that I think that will happen.

You know this, but you can't help but be dishonest and demonstrate extremely bad behavior. Someone else in the thread said, "I'll end up taking the shot 20 times", but you didn't reply and twist what she said as a definitive statement of opinion, like you do me. Again, please stop Stomping up the thread.

No, you suggested that to spew your propaganda

No, I'm actually helping, not just individuals to make better decisions, but I'm trying my best to ultimately help mankind/humanity. You and your cabal have been taking by the deception, and you are none the wiser as to how you've been manipulated to carry out an agenda that could potentially harm hundreds of millions. It's NOT good science or real science that you guys have been standing behind, and it's unfortunate that you can't see the strings that dictate your actions.

I do truly believe that you all have bought into the surface level message and believe you are doing the world good.

It’s scary that you believe this.

Well .... too much credit. I didn't have a choice. GF threatened to kill me before Covid if I did not get tested. So ...... now we are quarantined together 24/7. Not a good thing ... maybe it's the fever, but her flaws are becoming oh so obvious. Today she is on my last nerve & I do not like her nearly as much as I did last Friday.

LOL. Then, kudos to your girl, and hang in there. It takes FOR REAL sacrifice and work to hang in there with anyone in order to marry, procreate so that we have the BEST ambient environment to form human being who are psychologically adjusted in the best ways, and highest levels possible.

Sorry for rabbit-holing, but since we mentioned "sacrifice" you're getting a little taste of what us married guys go through sacrificing for the greater good. 🙂

Hydrate, eat well, take your favorite flu meds, and try to get on a treatment routine if it gets worse at all.

Reactions: AU-ESQ
This is what happens when you degenerates all meet up in the dirty Birmingham corridor for these Bunker lunches and share drinks, hugs and kisses with one another. All yall dirty bastids got it!

@Henrytd20 , hope it's nothing to it for ya, Bud. Get well soon.

Alex Berenson (perhap the best investigative journalist regarding china virus) was just on the Clay and Buck show and laid down some facts you’re not going to like..

So many facepalms.

urj3uth.png

This is what happens when you degenerates all meet up in the dirty Birmingham corridor for these Bunker lunches and share drinks, hugs and kisses with one another. All yall dirty bastids got it!

@Henrytd20 , hope it's nothing to it for ya, Bud. Get well soon.
Well I must be immune getting all of that easy bunker ass.

• Haha
Reactions: SH0RTS
Well I must be immune getting all of that easy bunker ass.
Oh, the Chinese were wrong. Covid is not in the Bhole. They just wanted to play with each others starfishes. I guess your dont kiss them when you’re done making hiney love. So, you should be good.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Mapplethorpe

What we can look forward to post winter-spring:

Another thread that turned into the same 4-5 guys arguing the same sh!t they argue everyday. Go back to you containment board you lunatics.

Reactions: Bob Mapplethorpe
You turned it into the looney anti-vaxxer fields, son. When you spew your anti vax bs, I’ll call you out. Keep it on the Covid board. You just couldn’t help yourself.
He hinted at the Delta variant being "planned" a few weeks ago

What is your theory as to the sudden bloom of infections around the country??? It's Delta, just as planned, (I mean, predicted), right?

He hinted at the Delta variant being "planned" a few weeks ago

Missed that one. Full blown conspiracy nut. There’s no way that variants get more and more contagious before fizzling out. Alpha 50% more contagious than original Covid. Delta 50% more contagious than alpha. Oh yea, severe heat all across the south at the same time delta hits.

Reactions: gatorz1209
Apparently, new DATA reveals the vaccinated account for 70% of chinavirus deaths in UK (Israel not much better). Spin that if you can. More to come stumpy. Oh excuse me, dr. stumpy.
I'm going to assume that you had your head stuck up a cow's ass and didn't take statistics during your tenure at Auburn... with that in mind, I'm going to try to explain Israel to you in picture form.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5875f783-4854-42a4-9cc0-171a0153de69_560x376.png

Oh, and the Clay part of "Clay and Buck" thinks you're a rube and just wants your money... it's all an act.

I'm going to assume that you had your head stuck up a cow's ass and didn't take statistics during your tenure at Auburn... with that in mind, I'm going to try to explain Israel to you in picture form.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5875f783-4854-42a4-9cc0-171a0153de69_560x376.png

Oh, and the Clay part of "Clay and Buck" thinks you're a rube and just wants your money... it's all an act.

Pictures are better for some of these people. Also, just read 15% of UK hospitalizations are fully vaccinated.

Reactions: gatorz1209

You're deliberately trying to harm people that you don't know under the guise of a "helpful" anti-vax troll. I can't stress enough that I do not want you to get vaccinated... but odds are, you already have been.

You're subhuman and you disgust people with actual educations... I'll leave it at that.

Wife tested positive yesterday. I’m negative and we both got the shot in May.

Crazy thing is I got tested for antibodies. I have neither, natural or from the shot.
I think it’s safe to assume she’s banging the mailman

Reactions: 00aubie

We don’t need them except for the elderly and the immunocompromised. This is for infection and the Gvt wants to lower infections. What the vaccines are for are for serious disease and death. It helps with infections though. I would guess in the future, they recommend yearly shots but you don’t need them to prevent serious disease. Maybe every 6 months for elderly.

Last edited:
He is now trying to confirm that info with CDC, NIH, and WHO...he still holds them in high esteem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT