ADVERTISEMENT

I tested positive today fam....

Why? He already said they were bs. I assume most have seen where the best protection was infection then vaccine. It’s still not crazy to get infected. It’s just not as likely and especially very sick.
What do you think about the defensive line this year?

The best and brightest minds on this planet developed vaccines that have done amazing work in protecting people from this virus.

We are trying to do better... in spite of people spreading garbage on the internet.

Yet those "'best and brightest minds" have missed some MAJOR things regarding the way our immune systems operate, that didn't allow them to understand that there was a reasonable chance that fully vaccinated folks could still maintain a significant viral load and even spread COVID to others, while even a peon on this board kept pointing it out. Even if they didn't have the prescience to make the key connections, you'd think that a properly conducted trial might have caught it. Was it confirmation bias, or some other reason that they missed these types of things after only giving extremely glowing, super hyped prognoses? Either way, it's just good science to err on the side of caution with something this news.

The salient point is one that I've been yammering about since the very beginning of this thing. Man is NOT perfect. Even the most capable experts typically need time to work the kinks out new technology like this and we should have EXPECTED to have a few issues and unexpected issues to work through. They should have anticipated that they would have to tweak things a bit. Most importantly, you NEVER roll the dice like that with the majority of the entire world's population all at once. It's just not wise to put ALL of your eggs in one basket, and transport them at the same time. If something goes wrong, ALL is lost.

Furthermore, if a cheap, repurposed drug, or an old classical vaccine could have saved a lot more lives, then we definitely should have evaluated them and used them instead of forcing the use of a single solution, (i.e.. the mRNA vaccines), even though they may not have been our BEST option. There's NO excuse for the mistake that contributed to, or outright caused, this latest surge, nor is there an excuse for not having another vaccine option based on classical, tried and true vaccine technology. If I can anticipate that a large percentage of folks who never guinea-pig new drugs would have reservations about taking something so new, they certainly should have been able to anticipate it, right? We'd likely already be north of 80%, and maybe be 90+% vaccinated, but instead of trying to determine what was BEST, they were hell-bent on finding ways to trick, peer-pressure, and otherwise manipulate everyone into taking the mRNA for other reasons. We definitely need to learn from our mistakes, and DO BETTER going forward.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 00aubie
Second time to have the Virus AND I've been vaxinated.

I'm just glad I'll get this round out of the way before gameday!!!

Henry!!!

I am concerned. Are you ok?? Talk to me Henry!

Henry, this damn virus is raging bad in college towns so I hear. Should I not go to the Clemson game?? It is at a neutral location. Ooops, I meant the Dayton Zips game at JH!

Oh, Henry. I am so nervous about this and you best check back in later today. I was out on Lake Lanier all day and into the evening so I did not see this.

Pappa Bruin

• Love
Reactions: Henrytd20
Doc, my anniversary is Sunday and I purchased a cartier love bracelet for the wife. Papa Bruin told me it's the perfect gift that all his ladies love!!

@CJ3131

My Man!!!

giphy.gif

Doc, my anniversary is Sunday and I purchased a cartier love bracelet for the wife. Papa Bruin told me it's the perfect gift that all his ladies love!!

@CJ3131

Congrats, Henry.

I am bailing out. Read a few of the posts and saw where this thread is headed to (no, it is in) hell. I cannot read all this shit Henry but you rest assured that Pappa Bruin loves you and wants you well!!

You got this Henry!

Paging Dr. stumpy, paging Dr. stumpy… Well got some bad news for you Dr. stumpy. Alex Berenson (perhap the best investigative journalist regarding china virus) was just on the Clay and Buck show and laid down some facts you’re not going to like. Apparently, new DATA reveals the vaccinated account for 70% of chinavirus deaths in UK (Israel not much better). Spin that if you can. More to come stumpy. Oh excuse me, dr. stumpy.

Reactions: gatorz1209

I don't know anything about the guy you all mentioned by name, so this isn't about him at all. However, I do know that if someone divulges some truth that goes against the narrative, they WILL be canceled. Removed from Google Search engine results, have their Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and even their LinkedIn accounts removed in some cases.

It's a CLEAR way to control the narrative, while using propaganda to push it. It's sad. We aren't doing science in too many cases, and it could come back to burn us as it did with this latest surge.

• Haha
Reactions: Stumpfan
I don't know anything about the guy you all mentioned by name, so this isn't about him at all. However, I do know that if someone divulges some truth that goes against the narrative, they WILL be canceled. Removed from Google Search engine results, have their Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and even their LinkedIn accounts removed in some cases.

It's a CLEAR way to control the narrative, while using propaganda to push it. It's sad. We aren't doing science in too many cases, and it could come back to burn us as it did with this latest surge.

Hahahahahaha! I would love it if you just surprised me once.

Well, I don't plan to start lying, or blindly cheerleading solely due to a narrative, or pumping harmful propaganda and misinformation, so I doubt if you'll ever be surprised. Sorry.

Lol. Ok, conspiracy guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT