ADVERTISEMENT

I realize that most bunker members are afraid of their own shadows

Hornswoggle

All-American
Mar 18, 2013
but I guess I don't understand the terror that overcomes them with regards to taking the vaccine. Can any of you expound?

Reactions: DFY04
giphy.gif

why are the most annoying people on the bunker the loudest for the vaccine? surely someone can do a correlation chart with TBWP and vaxx posts?

my new theory is if the mods banned the top 5 contestants in TBWP for 90 days, the bunker would reach the 85% threshold Sankey has been asking for

@AUgncEngineer @WirelessDamnEngineer85 @Bob Mapplethorpe

but I guess I don't understand the terror that overcomes them with regards to taking the vaccine. Can any of you expound?
If I take the vaccine and something happens to me medically will you pay medical bills for the rest of my life, you know just in case if effects my heart or nerves or something like this happens. I know the government won’t nor will my insurance because it’s a experimental drug. Besides I’m very active I never stop. It would kill me if it stopped me

Post is confusing. I thought @Hornacious was the worst Horn poster.
They're all the worst posters, it's a genetic thing.

Edit: I had my last Moderna dose on March 17th. However, I believe it's everybody's individual decision to get the vaccine. If you're an oulde like me and you're making a big deal about not getting it, now you're just being an a****** at this point. Same goes for people making a big deal about it to those that haven't taken the vaccine, you just being an a****** too. If you're younger I can understand your concerns.

Hope this helps.

It’s not FDA approved, dawg. Reason enough for me.

So you’ll get the first Pfizer shot this week when it’s approved? I don’t think you will. I think you and others will move down to your next excuse.

If I take the vaccine and something happens to me medically will you pay medical bills for the rest of my life, you know just in case if effects my heart or nerves or something like this happens. I know the government won’t nor will my insurance because it’s a experimental drug. Besides I’m very active I never stop. It would kill me if it stopped me

What an asinine post. No insurance co has or will deny coverage because it’s not fda approved. Not one. Same goes for if you get Covid. I guess you’ll get it this week when it’s approved.

Reactions: AUBlues
Can we just ban any COVID talk on this board? I realize our HC testing positive hasn't helped the situation, but damn we're two weeks away from the season actually starting. No need to fill it up with a bunch of bullshit COVID threads.(and this including yours OP)

All of this is true but it still isn’t a reason for you to ignore the only protection you/we have to fight off the virus.

Everyone will get the virus.

Those without the vaccine will fight it naturally which humans didn’t fair too well.

I mean what is your end game ?
I'm vaccinated, but this statement is false.

Not true either, but not getting into this debate with you.
He pulls crap out of his ass to try and act like he’s smarter than the rest of us. Read his replies and he will throw outrageous numbers around like it’s candy. Btw, he told me the other day it was 20-25 times more likely. Today, its 4-10.

He pulls crap out of his ass to try and act like he’s smarter than the rest of us. Read his replies and he will throw outrageous numbers around like it’s candy. Btw, he told me the other day it was 20-25 times more likely. Today, its 4-10.

The 20-25 times is against hospitalization and death. Lol You’ll learn eventually.

I hope @Jay G. Tate bans OP for posting COVID shit on the Bunker and I took the vaccine in April.
Isn’t he the one that started the thread about the KKK dues? If not, sorry for the misunderstanding, not trying to put that on you OP. If so, I assume we’re stuck with his ass. If that didn’t get him bant, the millionth covid thread ain’t doing d!ck.

The 20-25 times is against hospitalization and death. Lol You’ll learn eventually.
So your covered by your injection, no matter how/when/if you get it again, you are covered and your condition will not be severe. So you and all your minions shut up already!!!

Reactions: Hobbes227
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT