ADVERTISEMENT

I had an altercation at the fireworks show…

Ace Hanlon

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2023
My family and I are lucky to own a home near viewing the fireworks show in Daphne. Unfortunately, our house is oriented poorly to see the show. So, the Hanlon family set out walking roughly 100 yards to the front edge of the neighborhood. We found a nice quiet dark location to enjoy the evening fireworks. Until a person decided to park about 15 feet away with their headlights directly on us. I give it roughly 8-10 minutes before approaching the vehicle. When I approached the vehicle, I could see that the vehicle was a 2001-2004 Honda Accord and the window was down. I could tell nothing else about the occupant. I walked up and said “hey man, you mind killing the lights, we are trying to enjoy the night”. The occupant was very obviously a black male told me they were not a man and I was “evil” for assuming his gender. I told him I didn’t GAF who he was, he needed to point his headlights somewhere else. So, I glared at him and he turned off his headlights. But as I walked in front of his car to rejoin my family, the depressed engine of foreign auto manufacturing screams into the night..He turns on the headlights, revs up the car, and attempts to hit me. Like any bunkerer wood, my cat like reflexes kick in, and I avoid being run over…Thank you Facebook for hearing my post. Enjoy Americas holiday everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News