ADVERTISEMENT

I fvcking hate UGA

AuburnPanic40

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2020
Dawsonville/Dunwoody, GA
I hate everything about that godforsaken university and everything and everyone associated with it. I hate their degenerate scumbag fans, from the unwashed masses of sidewalks to the pretentious asshole mega boosters. At their core they are all scumbags and the moment they cross the county line into Athens-Clarke county they become who they really are. While the sidewalks barking and the fraternity brothers throwing bottles of piss at you might be more ostentatious and out in the open do not fool yourself into thinking ouldes and the wine and cheese crowd of dawg fans are any different. The only difference is the latter has an image to upkeep, but if the debauchery of barking and hurling profanities at women and children truly bothered them something would be said, yet they remain silent.

Athens/UGAs campus is a fvcking dump and the fanbase treats it as one with rampant littering on gamedays. Wander off too far from the bars and you'll leave Athens and you’ll find yourself in a third world country. The university’s academic prestige is grossly exaggerated and the reality is the most academically rigorous part of being a student at UGA is being accepted out of high school. Despite this reality the sidewalks and alumni alike unironically view UGA as the Harvard of the South and use this to justify the idiotic superiority complex everyone associated with the school seems to carry themselves with.

I cannot wait to piss on those stupid fvcking Arches when we finally win in Athens. Gen. Sherman and his army should’ve burned Athens and UGA’s campus down on their famous march to the sea, and it’s a goddamn travesty they didn’t. Fvck uga.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.