ADVERTISEMENT

I don't mean to complain

SR-71_Blackbird

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2020
Kiss My Ass
and I know this is a Dear Facebook moment. No I'm not asking for a poor pitiful me moment. Let's try not to make this political

I know everyone is probably struggling a little bit in this economy/inflation, even with a two income household for most people. Even if you aren't struggling your money isn't going as far.

I have a good job that supposedly pays well but man I feel the struggle. I'm looking at picking up a second job because I'm tired of being broke and have $200 to last me until the next paycheck (Hopefully nothing happens in-between then). I've cut out a lot of unnecessary expenses such as streaming services and other things like that aren't a necessity. But even then it's still not helping.

Add that on to my already depression among other things and it's just dragging me down. I feel like I will never see an out. I'm just feeling down man. I'll be honest, there are days I break down going into work, and leaving work because all of this.

I'm putting all my faith in God that he will turn all this around in time. That's all I can do, but being a naturally impatient person this is a struggle as well.

Just pray for me that this turns around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News