ADVERTISEMENT

I anticipate auburn giving San Jose State all they can handle this weekend

It would be nice if AU would come out and play better than the past games. It has been disappointing for fans, players, and coaches alike, I'm sure.

I just hear crying from you right now. Try having fun sometime.
Did you major in deflection at this "supposed" college you went to. What was the name of it again?????
By the way...I am having fun!! Another catch and release. So easy!!

Did you major in deflection at this "supposed" college you went to. What was the name of it again?????
By the way...I am having fun!! Another catch and release. So easy!!
I'm not sure what you think you are "catching" but if it makes you happy for a change, more power to you.

Indeed you are.
I know I tease you about not telling what college you went to (I understand that you are a bammer sidewalk), but are you actually still in junior high? Are you gonna throw out an, "I'm rubber and you're glue" quote next. You seriously act like you are about 12 years old...and a girl!!!

I know I tease you about not telling what college you went to (I understand that you are a bammer sidewalk), but are you actually still in junior high? Are you gonna throw out an, "I'm rubber and you're glue" quote next. You seriously act like you are about 12 years old...and a girl!!!
You have ZERO self awareness.

You have ZERO credibility. So, where did you go to college?
What does that have to do with you projecting your own issues on to others? Then making everything their fault? Lol

Laughable that you would criticize anyone else given your juvenile, immature and insecure behavior.

What does that have to do with you projecting your own issues on to others? Then making everything their fault? Lol

Laughable that you would criticize anyone else given your juvenile, immature and insecure behavior.
It has nothing to do with it. So, why are you too afraid to tell us?
Projecting issues? You watching Dr. Phil still?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT