ADVERTISEMENT

How sad

billywaynebama

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
Football season starts tomorrow and is there any talk about Auburn having a potential NC run? Tomorrow's game against Louisville? Nope, not here.

However the great unwashed Aubs of this board have plenty of posts about Alabama.

Living rent free in your minds.

Football season starts tomorrow and is there any talk about Auburn having a potential NC run? Tomorrow's game against Louisville? Nope, not here.

However the great unwashed Aubs of this board have plenty of posts about Alabama.

Living rent free in your minds.
Says the poster from another team on a rival's website. Actually we talk about all that stuff on the Bunker as we know you people are so sure Auburn will fail. BTW that is a premium board that you are unfamiliar with as you have to stay on free sites. LMAO at poor little you. Why don't you post on BOL any more? Oh I remember now. LOL at you. I guess that post Sanctions made makes more sense now, huh? Especially for you.

Last edited:
Says the poster from another team on a rival's website. Actually we talk about all that stuff on the Bunker as we know you people are so sure Auburn will fail. BTW that is a premium board that you are unfamiliar with as you have to stay on free sites. LMAO at poor little you. Why don't you post on BOL any more? Oh I remember now. LOL at you. I guess that post Sanctions made makes more sense now, huh? Especially for you.
lol, very little in your post is accurate. Less emotion, more facts next time.

Fail.

lol, very little in your post is accurate. Less emotion, more facts next time.

Fail.
Those are the facts. You are not a paying member any where on Rivals. You only post on free sites. You don't even post on BOL any more. Only here and on the free Pony site. But hey I understand. LMAO.

Those are the facts. You are not a paying member any where on Rivals. You only post on free sites. You don't even post on BOL any more. Only here and on the free Pony site. But hey I understand. LMAO.
Incorrect. I can post on the Bama open aite just as I have for years. In fact I can post on talk of champions too.

So another fail for you, but nobody is surprised.

Incorrect. I can post on the Bama open aite just as I have for years. In fact I can post on talk of champions too.

So another fail for you, but nobody is surprised.
Well why don't you post there instead of here? We really don't need you here. You are the only bammer that posts here now and you really don't bring anything to the board. Seems you would want to stay around people with the same likes that you have. That is unless you are a closet Auburn fan. BTW I see you just added to the amount of internet errors that landed you bammers at No. 25. LMAO at you.

Nud still complaining about other fans on an open site? lol not surprised

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT