ADVERTISEMENT

How long did auburn advertise the DC position on Monster.com?

Look. Li'l Billy "liked" your comment! SHOCKING!!!!! You two are AUbsessed!!!!! LOL

Look. Li'l Billy "liked" your comment! SHOCKING!!!!! You two are AUbsessed!!!!! LOL
I liked it because it's funny and true. If you weren't wound so tight and had a better grasp of reality, you'd be a more popular poster too.

Try digesting some of the truth nuggets we toss your way.

And there it is. Disgusting incest post from Sandtions.

Hey glad you could reply to ole Poppy since he likes to ignore. Ask him if he is going to teabag somebody tonight if bammy wins or poison the lake at Clemson if bammy loses.

Rooow damn thde Rooooow!

Alabamafan-1.jpg

Your man-crush on Poppy is hilarious!!!!
You really hate the fact that the only person who agrees with you is a sick disgusting pervert that dreams of living with his sister in a van by the river...don't you?

Raise your standards, get better results.

You really hate the fact that the only person who agrees with you is a sick disgusting pervert that dreams of living with his sister in a van by the river...don't you?

That's not what your mama said to her brother after he topped her.

Sick disgusting perverts?
Well Row Damn Thde Row!!!!!

bammer alumni aka the bagman Brian
alabama-teabagger.jpg

Poppy celebrating natty #27 down by the river. Row Damn Thde!
666e0edc1102a15782e08f8a91e082ac.jpg

What happens on a message board doesn't define me. My faith, my family, my career, etc., but not a message board. Too bad this is where you come for approval!! LOL Poor li'l Billy!!!

But it defines other people? Gotcha
Nope. Actions define people and admittedly I've sunken to the same level as li'l Billy on here. I agree with your assessment SP!! Thanks for the wake up call! :) Maybe we can have civil discussions in the future if anyone is actually interested in that...

Nope. Actions define people and admittedly I've sunken to the same level as li'l Billy on here. I agree with your assessment SP!! Thanks for the wake up call! :) Maybe we can have civil discussions in the future if anyone is actually interested in that...
That's been tried before and your own actions have proven you are motivated by the drama. Just as I said.

I don't expect you to change long term because that is who you really are.

That's been tried before and your own actions have proven you are motivated by the drama. Just as I said.

I don't expect you to change long term because that is who you really are.
You really are a TOOL!!! This is my point. You don't want to be civil. You come to the rival of your sidewalk team ONLY to stir the pot! Unbelievable!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT