ADVERTISEMENT

How in the h*ll is Jacob Cocker a Maxwell Award candidate?

AuburnLegacy

All-American
Jan 23, 2003
You have to be freaking kidding me! A player who has not played a snap for his current football team is listed as a Maxwell Award candidate. How is that even possible?

because all bammer QBs are awesome. freddie kitchens should have been a heisman finalist and greg mclboy was so good he retired from the nfl early. just being on the bammer team means you are awesome in every way. row thed

This post was edited on 7/10 4:52 AM by Sanctions Stand

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Coker will show you this Fall, he's a legit QB and Bama was lucky as sin to get him from FSU.

Not saying he isn't but you should actually do something to be named to the best QB list. Not even saying he won't be in the talk after something happens but the dude has not even suited up.

He really only got limited action, in games that were already decided. Before Jameis broke out, Coker was pegged by many in 2011 to be the next great FSU QB. Quite a few players on the 2011 FSU team mentioned that Coker was going to be the real deal. I expect him to light it up at Alabama this year. Just sucks that Alabama has a player that good, one that we trained no less.

With the addition of Coker; FSU, Auburn, and Alabama are by far the three best teams in the land. Everyone is high on Oklahoma, but I think they're a shade below Alabama and Auburn. Granted, Oklahoma's schedule is real favorable, and they should go undefeated in the regular season.

Can't wait for the new season!

"Oklahoma's schedule is real favorable" --- Ironic????
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by FSU_Chris:
Because Jimbo coached him
Looks like he might need some more coaching. He is apparently having a difficult time beating out a kid who has never taken a meaningful snap during his college career

With the expert tutelage from Jim Bob and Sabear there will be NOTHING that will stop Jacob Coker. He will soon break all the records set by Freddie Kitchens, Jimmy Johns, Brodie Croyle and Greg McElroy. He will leave early for the NFL and break every record known to the game. MARK MY WORDS!

Originally posted by Sanctions Stand:

With the expert tutelage from Jim Bob and Sabear there will be NOTHING that will stop Jacob Coker. He will soon break all the records set by Freddie Kitchens, Jimmy Johns, Brodie Croyle and Greg McElroy. He will leave early for the NFL and break every record known to the game. MARK MY WORDS!
You forgot to mention that he will max out on the Wonderlic as well!!! This is the defining point of who will make the best NFL QB!

Originally posted by AUav8r:

Originally posted by Sanctions Stand:

You forgot to mention that he will max out on the Wonderlic as well!!! This is the defining point of who will make the best NFL QB!
Yes, yes and his GREATNESS will force him into early retirement. Expect ESPN to do a 30 for 30 on Jacob Coker soon. The earth has experianced nothing like The COKER and never will again!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT