ADVERTISEMENT

Hew is correct

AuBuRn-79

All-American
Jan 2, 2021
To make recruiting his top priority, as getting the dudes is the ONLY way out of this. Where the problem lies is, the guy he brought in to run things on offense, stepped through the Auburn vortex and it has wiped his ability to coach or make any competent rational decisions.

You should be able to trust the coordinator you brought in to run the offense, as that's his job. However, Hew now knows he can't so now our head coach is in a battle with himself. Do i stay the course and continue hitting recruiting hard personally? Which is without a doubt the best move for longterm success. Or do i step in now and take over the offense with the risk of recruiting suffering a bit and the celling of this season being 7-5?

Is 7-5 for the short term worth Hew stepping away from recruiting a bit and risking the foundation of his program not being built as strong as he'd like it?

Make no mistake about it, Hew being upfront and center in recruiting has definitely helped bigtime. What decision will Freeze make? I don't know, but he better make it, and fast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News