ADVERTISEMENT

Here We Go Again In Talladega County

midnighttulips

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2012
DC and AL
Let me apologize in advance for the length of this, but if you are an animal lover, please read and follow through with my request below.

I’m not going to post the video of the young Dutch Shepherd defenseless and tied to a tree while this piece of shit trainer literally cheered on his pit while it chewed the Shepherd’s head off at the neck.
I’m not going to post the multitude of allegations about said new dog trainer/killer hanging out with a Talladega County judge and TC sheriff deputies. I’m also not going to post the highly, highly unprofessional FB post by the TC sheriff himself concerning this Jeff McArthur, dog killer, and the trainer I took my dog to in Talladega County.

However, I will implore you to go to the Talladega County Sheriff Department’s FB page and read the post of lies and victim shaming from the piece of shit sheriff Kilgore himself about the case with my dog trainer and now this one in Alpine, and then search for Allison Cornelius Black’s (head of Alabama’s Humane Society) response to him and how she herself called this good ole boy fvcker out on his lies.
There’s also plenty of text message screenshots to TC sheriff deputies and videos of this abuse being sent to them via text and them refusing to even look at the videos.
As Allison herself said, she’s walked people into the TC sheriff’s department to help them get help and had never been treated as poorly or seen victims treated as poorly as she has witnessed in Talladega County.

There is something terribly wrong with my county and the majority of people who run it. Many people who live in the area are boycotting the county and won’t purchase anything here. The whole mess with this new trainer has gone viral as many have worked to get the county and its views on protecting animals exposed.

The fact that office has had evidence of this for over a month and hasn’t even gone ALL THE WAY TO ALPINE 🙄 just to check this murderer out … 🤯

If anybody does take the time to look into this mess on FB, please share anything that’s shareable on your personal pages. This continual abuse of dogs in Talladega County has got to stop!

***Literal Update as I was typing this***

As of now, the TC sheriff’s department has closed down its FB page. Just search Jeff McArthur or Sentinel Malinois in Alpine, AL. There’s plenty to learn going down that rabbit hole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.