ADVERTISEMENT

Health officials less confident in COVID vaccine efficacy with rise of Delta variant

Do you have any idea how many times the “scientist” have changed their mind in a year and a half?

Except this wasn’t really just a prediction on modeling. It’s based on how immunity barely moved in 8 months. You can actually extrapolate it. And no, I’m not talking about antibodies.

Lol. 85% of those there were gay men packed in bars. See gottlieb above. It’s very rare for vaccinated to catch it and spread it.

It doesn't matter if 100% were little people or NBA players over 6'10" packed in a a church. The point is that the leading authorities had told everyone that it was okay for fully vaccinated to gather with other fully vaccinated and pack into any room, family get together or other mass spreading event they wanted. THAT is why with all of these events all across the country, they weren't even checking anyone at the door if they were fully vaccinated. Just show your vaccine passport and you're in.

All of the propaganda, baked, spun data, and lies led everyone to believe that you basically had sterilizing immunity once you were fully vaccinated. Vax-drones like Dr. Monica Ghandi, (whom you love to quote), said that "two fully vaccinated people can be as close as two spoons" in a drawer. From coast to coast, you had people holding long overdue family gatherings, other mass gatherings all while stopping all of the best practices such as social distancing, hand-sanitizer, wearing masks etc., because they were fed a bunch of bull-propaganda-lies. All the time, they were spreading Delta to each other, but mostly to the unvaccinated.

The data now seems to clearly show that everyone was spreading it, (and catching it too), but most of the vaccinated won't show in the stats, because the vaccine will keep them from getting as sick in most cases. I'd venture to say hundreds of thousands to millions of vaccinated have significant viral load; enough so to spread the disease, while they themselves are asymptomatic, or only think they have a mild cold, so they don't go to a doctor, don't get tested, and therefore never show up in the stats that you will toss out, so it leads to specious conclusions with all fingers pointed at the unvaccinated.

It doesn't matter if 100% were little people or NBA players over 6'10" packed in a a church. The point is that the leading authorities had told everyone that it was okay for fully vaccinated to gather with other fully vaccinated and pack into any room, family get together or other mass spreading event they wanted. THAT is why with all of these events all across the country, they weren't even checking anyone at the door if they were fully vaccinated. Just show your vaccine passport and you're in.

All of the propaganda, baked, spun data, and lies led everyone to believe that you basically had sterilizing immunity once you were fully vaccinated. Vax-drones like Dr. Monica Ghandi, (whom you love to quote), said that "two fully vaccinated people can be as close as two spoons" in a drawer. From coast to coast, you had people holding long overdue family gatherings, other mass gatherings all while stopping all of the best practices such as social distancing, hand-sanitizer, wearing masks etc., because they were fed a bunch of bull-propaganda-lies. All the time, they were spreading Delta to each other, but mostly to the unvaccinated.

The data now seems to clearly show that everyone was spreading it, (and catching it too), but most of the vaccinated won't show in the stats, because the vaccine will keep them from getting as sick in most cases. I'd venture to say hundreds of thousands to millions of vaccinated have significant viral load; enough so to spread the disease, while they themselves are asymptomatic, or only think they have a mild cold, so they don't go to a doctor, don't get tested, and therefore never show up in the stats that you will toss out, so it leads to specious conclusions with all fingers pointed at the unvaccinated.

And it’s still ok for vaccinated people to meet tugether unmasked. Stop with your bs about trying to equate the vaccinated and unvaccinated spreading it. You’re embarrassing yourself. They aren’t in the same galaxy on spreading it.

And it’s still ok for vaccinated people to meet tugether unmasked. Stop with your bs about trying to equate the vaccinated and unvaccinated spreading it. You’re embarrassing yourself. They aren’t in the same galaxy on spreading it.

I've never used that line that "vaccinated and unvaccinated spread" it equally. Please stop lying when you can't refute a point.

1. Can fully vaccinated carry significant viral load and spread COVID?

Does most fully vaccinated carriers go undiagnosed, due to it being asymptomatic, or very mild?

3. So now, we've established that we potentially have millions of carriers spreading COVID who don't even know they have it, and who have all stopped the best practices that minimize spread, because the leading authorities, propagandist, and Vax-drones encouraged them to do so.

4. Lastly, what happens when this considerable population goes back out and interacts with the other half of the country that is unvaccinated??? We have exactly the type of surge that we see now, which unvaccinated over-filling emergency rooms and hospitals, but yet with those who aren't very bright and can't think beyond the surface, blaming the "unvaccinated" alone. This is what led to the Barnstable incident..Mass gatherings lead to COVID surge in Barnstable County

The spread may not be equal, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to know the true number of vaccinated versus unvaccinated spreading COVID, (though, let's use Occam's and say that it's definitely more unvaccinated as expected). That still doesn't mean that we don't have millions of others who are contributing to the spread due to misinformation from the leading authorities, and hidden carriers who stopped all of the best practices because they were led to believe that the vaccines provided sterilizing immunity, so they could "go back to normal".

I've never used that line that "vaccinated and unvaccinated spread" it equally. Please stop lying when you can't refute a point.

1. Can fully vaccinated carry significant viral load and spread COVID?

Does most fully vaccinated carriers go undiagnosed, due to it being asymptomatic, or very mild?

3. So now, we've established that we potentially have millions of carriers spreading COVID who don't even know they have it, and who have all stopped the best practices that minimize spread, because the leading authorities, propagandist, and Vax-drones encouraged them to do so.

4. Lastly, what happens when this considerable population goes back out and interacts with the other half of the country that is unvaccinated??? We have exactly the type of surge that we see now, which unvaccinated over-filling emergency rooms and hospitals, but yet with those who aren't very bright and can't think beyond the surface, blaming the "unvaccinated" alone. This is what led to the Barnstable incident..Mass gatherings lead to COVID surge in Barnstable County

The spread may not be equal, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to know the true number of vaccinated versus unvaccinated spreading COVID, (though, let's use Occam's and say that it's definitely more unvaccinated as expected). That still doesn't mean that we don't have millions of others who are contributing to the spread due to misinformation from the leading authorities, and hidden carriers who stopped all of the best practices because they were led to believe that the vaccines provided sterilizing immunity, so they could "go back to normal".

It’s in every post you make. They aren’t in the same galaxy. One is a non factor. One is driving the pandemic.

Do you have any studies, data or science that we can use to show the percentages of spread attributed to each group?
No, he doesn't. But this is playing out just as many immunologists have suggested, even though they were ridiculed.

No, he doesn't. But this is playing out just as many immunologists have suggested, even though they were ridiculed.

That is awesome, because I didn't see ANY of the scientists, researchers or doctors mentioning this, even as a remote possibility. They were scared to death to go against the narrative, and have their careers destroyed, (i.e. get canceled).

Do you have some of the links to the immunologists that you reference warning us about this?

That is awesome, because I didn't see ANY of the scientists, researchers or doctors mentioning this, even as a remote possibility. They were scared to death to go against the narrative, and have their careers destroyed, (i.e. get canceled).

Do you have some of the links to the immunologists that you reference warning us about this?

STFU. Lol

Yes, check above and in other threads for some of the stories I have been posting. Stumpfan has been ridiculing them as well, but they were right.

Reactions: AUJMac
Yes, check above and in other threads for some of the stories I have been posting. Stumpfan has been ridiculing them as well, but they were right.

What do you think yiu have been right about? The unvaccinated are spreading it 10 times more and are the ones in the hospitals and graves. More vaccinated will get infected because they are around so many unvaccinated. One recent study showed efficacy better in the elderly. That means it’s the behavior, not the vaccine being evaded.

What do you think yiu have been right about? The unvaccinated are spreading it 10 times more and are the ones in the hospitals and graves. More vaccinated will get infected because they are around so many unvaccinated. One recent study showed efficacy better in the elderly. That means it’s the behavior, not the vaccine being evaded.
TBfan…..Stumpfool has also not wanted to believe the study in Israel……it showed that if you were naturally infected and have antibodies, you are far better off than vaccinated people, when stopping a possible 2nd infection. Thousands were used in this study….not a few hundred people. Wait for it though……..stumpfool will “lol” this like a 13 year old nerd.
Later on Stumpfool……headed to the beach. Do some research and get back to us. Don’t give us any, “well, the CDC says crap!”

Reactions: TBFan

First, you're attempting to change to goalposts....like you always do. Ain't nobody got time for dat, and ain't nobody falling for that.

Second, did you bother to look at the study from Israel??? If it's accurate, their vaccination rates are very high, but they are in the middle of a surge too. We should all be keeping an eye on such things, as it might be the first indication as to whether it's really possible for us to reach herd immunity.

If we get 70%, 85%, 90%, and still can't reach herd immunity, that's a problem. Every Vaxx-Drone propagandist was PROMISING that if we only got a reasonable percentage vaccinated, (e.g. 70%), we would eradicate this thing, right??? You've been dead wrong about so much. And if you don't have the integrity to admit that you don't know everything, and you've been selling a STEADY diet of super hyped wolf tickets, then disappear and drop out of these conversations so we can have productive conversations on this important topics.

TBfan…..Stumpfool has also not wanted to believe the study in Israel……it showed that if you were naturally infected and have antibodies, you are far better off than vaccinated people, when stopping a possible 2nd infection. Thousands were used in this study….not a few hundred people. Wait for it though……..stumpfool will “lol” this like a 13 year old nerd.
Later on Stumpfool……headed to the beach. Do some research and get back to us. Don’t give us any, “well, the CDC says crap!”

What study in Israel? The vaccines are working in Israel. And we have no idea if natural infection is better but who cares if it is? I’m not arguing about natural protection vs vaccine protection except one should get vaccinated to prevent them from getting Covid the first time.

First, you're attempting to change to goalposts....like you always do. Ain't nobody got time for dat, and ain't nobody falling for that.

Second, did you bother to look at the study from Israel??? If it's accurate, their vaccination rates are very high, but they are in the middle of a surge too. We should all be keeping an eye on such things, as it might be the first indication as to whether it's really possible for us to reach herd immunity.

If we get 70%, 85%, 90%, and still can't reach herd immunity, that's a problem. Every Vaxx-Drone propagandist was PROMISING that if we only got a reasonable percentage vaccinated, (e.g. 70%), we would eradicate this thing, right??? You've been dead wrong about so much. And if you don't have the integrity to admit that you don't know everything, and you've been selling a STEADY diet of super hyped wolf tickets, then disappear and drop out of these conversations so we can have productive conversations on this important topics.

I started a thread on Israel. You might want to read it. Also, watch the first video I posted on the video thread. The vaccines are working, bruh.

What study in Israel? The vaccines are working in Israel. And we have no idea if natural infection is better but who cares if it is? I’m not arguing about natural protection vs vaccine protection except one should get vaccinated to prevent them from getting Covid the first time.
C'mon smart guy. All you have to do is google it.....I thought you were the "brilliant one"....the one with all the answers. The study has only been out there, OVER ONE MONTH!!!!!!
You and your liberal mouth pieces, just don't want to hear conflicting data from what the CDC and lab coat Faucci have spewed out there.
The huge problem right now is, lab coat told us all to shelter and hide for so long......then, everytime people "come out" and do anything, there is a surge. Here's a thought. It's a global pandemic. Huge numbers will continue to get it. Te thing to do is, not be fat, not be a slob, and take care of yourself. For those that do get it, go get monoclonal antibodies.....use Ivermectin....don't just sit there and try to grind thru it. For those that have health problems....THEY should mask up everywhere they go.....keep visitors to as few as possible....also, take Ivermectin.....get the vaccine and booster shot.
Children SHOULD NOT be wearing masks unless they have health problems......they're more prone to get and die from the common flu, than covid.
Go google Israeli study - covid natural immunity versus vaccines. Thousands were involved in this study. Oh wait.....you'll tell us it's no good, because Faucci or Sanja Gupta hasn't blessed it.....give us your best, 13 year old, "lol!"

C'mon smart guy. All you have to do is google it.....I thought you were the "brilliant one"....the one with all the answers. The study has only been out there, OVER ONE MONTH!!!!!!
You and your liberal mouth pieces, just don't want to hear conflicting data from what the CDC and lab coat Faucci have spewed out there.
The huge problem right now is, lab coat told us all to shelter and hide for so long......then, everytime people "come out" and do anything, there is a surge. Here's a thought. It's a global pandemic. Huge numbers will continue to get it. Te thing to do is, not be fat, not be a slob, and take care of yourself. For those that do get it, go get monoclonal antibodies.....use Ivermectin....don't just sit there and try to grind thru it. For those that have health problems....THEY should mask up everywhere they go.....keep visitors to as few as possible....also, take Ivermectin.....get the vaccine and booster shot.
Children SHOULD NOT be wearing masks unless they have health problems......they're more prone to get and die from the common flu, than covid.
Go google Israeli study - covid natural immunity versus vaccines. Thousands were involved in this study. Oh wait.....you'll tell us it's no good, because Faucci or Sanja Gupta hasn't blessed it.....give us your best, 13 year old, "lol!"

My God. Are you so dumb that you can’t link it? Also, you say get the vaccine. I agree. The rest is just nonsensical rambling by you.

My God. Are you so dumb that you can’t link it? Also, you say get the vaccine. I agree. The rest is just nonsensical rambling by you.
Yes dingbat........I can link it. If you'll refer back to my prior post, I said YOU need to do some research. I gave your ignat arse the answers.....you just don't want to read facts.
Your "eveidence" is based on a bunch of libs, who are paid to reach a specific conclusion......and will do so, even if their peers prove it to be wrong.

Hey, nice try deflecting though........give us one of your 13 year old, "lol's!"
If I was a pimp, I'd just slap you and tell you to run along now.

Does "mommy or daddy" post links for you? Maybe thhat's why your so slow........you've never looked anything up, on your own.
Gone to play tennis, stumpfool.....keep trying!
BTW, I never said for everybody to get the vaccine.....there's no reason too. I don't need it. Down here at the beach doing great....enjoying life. You go hide and shelter now, ya hear?

Does "mommy or daddy" post links for you? Maybe thhat's why your so slow........you've never looked anything up, on your own.
Gone to play tennis, stumpfool.....keep trying!
BTW, I never said for everybody to get the vaccine.....there's no reason too. I don't need it. Down here at the beach doing great....enjoying life. You go hide and shelter now, ya hear?

Hahahahaha! You mad. Link it or stfu.

It's linked above. You failed to read it and just started spouting off your nonsense. Comical.

Lol. I thought it was something more than that.
As many warned about weeks ago. The vaccinated are spreading the disease.

You’re talking about this one? I already started an Israel thread showing his this is nothing. Read the thread.

Hahahahaha! You mad. Link it or stfu.
Better idea....you come to AU next week, and YOU shut me up.
Now THERE, is a "lol."
Go read the AU news for a while.....I'm sure you don't know anything about Donaldson.....act like (it will be tough) you know something about football or basketball.

You’re talking about this one? I already started an Israel thread showing his this is nothing. Read the thread.
Hey dumb arse....here's a blurb for ya. I'm not going to do all the work for you. You're a pathetic POS......grow a pair, and admit you're wrong.....and that your parents tell you mwhat oto think.

Everything the public health “experts” said about the shortcomings of infection-induced immunity actually appears to hold true for the vaccines. If you speak to any man on the street, they will tell you, based on every censored article they read online, that vaccines are stronger than infection in terms of immunity. New data from Israel, the epicenter of mass vaccine hysteria, demonstrates just the opposite.

Israel’s channel 13 reports very preliminary data showing that the resurgence of COVID infections in Israel is being driven almost exclusively by those who never had prior infection – whether they are vaccinated or not. In fact, 40% of the 7,700 new cases since May 1 in this very heavily tested and traced country were among those who were fully vaccinated.

First thing would be, learn to write a sentence that actually makes sense.
Oh, YOUR thread, DISPROVES WHAT HAS FOUND TO BE TRUE....based on thousands of people. Go get your "CDC, non-peer reviewed study", that shows you're an idiot.

Hey dumb arse....here's a blurb for ya. I'm not going to do all the work for you. You're a pathetic POS......grow a pair, and admit you're wrong.....and that your parents tell you mwhat oto think.

Everything the public health “experts” said about the shortcomings of infection-induced immunity actually appears to hold true for the vaccines. If you speak to any man on the street, they will tell you, based on every censored article they read online, that vaccines are stronger than infection in terms of immunity. New data from Israel, the epicenter of mass vaccine hysteria, demonstrates just the opposite.

Israel’s channel 13 reports very preliminary data showing that the resurgence of COVID infections in Israel is being driven almost exclusively by those who never had prior infection – whether they are vaccinated or not. In fact, 40% of the 7,700 new cases since May 1 in this very heavily tested and traced country were among those who were fully vaccinated.

Hahahahaha!!! That’s it? Did you read “very preliminary data”??? I’m still wondering why you keep bringing up natural
Immunity? Who cares? I have said the protections are similar. If I had to guess, I would say moderna is better protection.

First thing would be, learn to write a sentence that actually makes sense.
Oh, YOUR thread, DISPROVES WHAT HAS FOUND TO BE TRUE....based on thousands of people. Go get your "CDC, non-peer reviewed study", that shows you're an idiot.

Lol. You have provided nothing concrete but again, why are you talking about natural immunity. If everybody either had natural immunity or the vaccine, we would be past Covid except for mostly mild cases meaning very low deaths and hospitalizations.

Lol at writing a sentence. The only one I’ve seen on here worse than you is aler who is borderline illiterate.

Better idea....you come to AU next week, and YOU shut me up.
Now THERE, is a "lol."
Go read the AU news for a while.....I'm sure you don't know anything about Donaldson.....act like (it will be tough) you know something about football or basketball.

Stfu

Walensky continued, “Reports from our international colleagues, including Israel, suggest increased risk of SEVERE disease amongst those VACCINATED EARLY.” So it isn't to protect the elderly and the immunity-compromised. It's to protect everyone who got the vaccine several months ago. Wrong again, Stump.

Walensky continued, “Reports from our international colleagues, including Israel, suggest increased risk of SEVERE disease amongst those VACCINATED EARLY.” So it isn't to protect the elderly and the immunity-compromised. It's to protect everyone who got the vaccine several months ago. Wrong again, Stump.

Hahahahahaha!!! Reports!!! Every study shows it’s strong vs severe disease and deaths. Go look at the threads I started on Denmark and Israel. See NY numbers. These boosters are for infections.

Hahahahahaha!!! Reports!!! Every study shows it’s strong vs severe disease and deaths. Go look at the threads I started on Denmark and Israel. See NY numbers. These boosters are for infections.
You're arguing with the CDC Director who says people who got the vaccine months ago are vulnerable for severe disease. Laugh at your own risk.

You're arguing with the CDC Director who says people who got the vaccine months ago are vulnerable for severe disease. Laugh at your own risk.

No, she didn’t say that. She said they could be in months, dipshit. She’s wrong. They are doing the boosters for normal people for cutting down cases.

No, she didn’t say that. She said they could be in months, dipshit. She’s wrong. They are doing the boosters for normal people for cutting down cases.
Thanks for providing an example for me. This is too easy...LOL.

Derp. Again, she thinks it could wane in months. It won’t.
When you have nothing else, I see you resort to the usual name calling. That inferiority complex is rearing it's ugly head again...LOL

ADVERTISEMENT