ADVERTISEMENT

GRIZZ: Rambling on Auburn golf, Kendrick Lamar, Burt's Bees, and the Kentucky Derby

grizzlyadams16

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jun 1, 2016
BHAM
- Auburn golf, they're like super good, like #1 seed good in the NCAA tourney. Jackson Koivun, he's like the big shot golfer there, super awesome. And Nick Clinard, he's the boss coach, making them win.

- Speaking of, that reminds me I have a tee time in a an hour I need to get ready for.

- The Kendrick Lamar and Drake beef is a notable rivalry in the hip-hop scene, sparking intense debates among fans. It mainly revolved around subliminal disses in their lyrics, with Kendrick questioning Drake's authenticity and skills. Today Kendrick released 6:16 in LA, his second jab in a row at the Canadian pop artist.

- The college football transfer portal has revolutionized player mobility within the NCAA. It provides a centralized platform for athletes to explore transfer opportunities and connect with coaches from other programs. This system has reshaped recruiting dynamics, offering players more control over their academic and athletic futures while presenting new challenges for coaches navigating roster management.

- Does Burt's Bees hurt anyone else's lips? Unlike other chapstick brands, Burt's Bees stings. Anyone else?

- OOOOHHH GEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........................sorry just heard a Lynch Toyota ad on the tv

- Some argue that the Kentucky Derby is overrated due to its focus on extravagant fashion and social status rather than the actual horse race. Critics suggest that the hype surrounding the event often overshadows the sport itself. However, one aspect of the Derby that receives consistent praise is the Mint Juleps served at the event. These refreshing cocktails, made with bourbon, sugar, mint, and crushed ice, have become synonymous with the Derby experience and are beloved by many, regardless of their views on the event itself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News