ADVERTISEMENT

Gen Z

AuburnPanic40

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2020
Dawsonville/Dunwoody, GA
is probably going to end up trying to burn the village down just to feel its warmth. Millennials swung the cultural pendulum so far to the left for such an extended period of time that when it inevitably swings back the other way in the not so distant future it is going to put extreme levels of stress on our society. Years of hyperbole, encouraging anti-social behavior, grandstanding, and coming extremely close to establishing total hegemony over society's cultural and ethical value structure is about to completely unravel. I've seen posts just in the past few days with #aryanclassic in the caption that have gotten upwards of 300k likes before being taken down. If you have tiktok, search gnome hunting. It is intentionally absurd and obscure so as to be entirely unintelligible to anybody who has not spent their entire life with near constant access to the internet. Something has changed because it wasn't like this two or three years ago.

I don't really think there's anything that can be done to change course now outside of direct conflict with China or Russia. There are far too many lonely, directionless, and disillusioned young men for it to just disappear, especially after being told their entire lives that their masculinity is nothing but a source of immense shame. Anyways I hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News