ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thoughts

AUinHSV

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2015
First, let’s talk about QB. I’m not sure how much better Hank is than Peyton, but Hank doesn’t make me want to ram my head into a wall so I guess that counts for something. He is very efficient in the quick read rpo game. Processes quickly. If we can protect him I think he can be effective.

Damari is a better back than Jarquez. He was for a lot of the time last year and he is this year again. Playing time should be flipped.

Malcolm Simmons and Sam Jackson also need more time. Especially with Hank. Just get them the ball in space.

Speaking of ramming my head through the wall, let’s talk about the D (no diddy). This has a chance to be one of the worst defenses I’ve seen at Auburn. If I see McLeod or Crawford in coverage one more time I might have a stroke. Does Asante exist? Don’t even want to talk about Keionte. We are clearly going to need to cause chaos to be effective on defense. McLeod and Asante need to be pinning their ears back. Not split out on tight ends in the slot.

I have absolutely no idea what to expect against Arky next week. Green and Armstrong terrify me. Lean on the run and rpo game and hope the defense has a pulse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.