ADVERTISEMENT

Free test coming 1/19

Perfect timing

Screenshot-2022-01-14-133837.jpg

A week ago these would have sold for $100 apiece on my local town Facebook page.

I don’t really understand why everyone is testing this much unless it’s required by your employer or something. If you don’t feel well, stay home. You treat this variant the same way you’d treat a cold. I don’t even really trust the tests.

I don’t really understand why everyone is testing this much unless it’s required by your employer or something. If you don’t feel well, stay home. You treat this variant the same way you’d treat a cold. I don’t even really trust the tests.
Griffy-poo I live in an area where the concept of "work from home" is unthinkable to most. Also, I do agree there are a lot of hypochondriacs that will imagine a cold as COVID.

No, you treat it differently than a cold as more are having more serious effects than a cold. Deaths are going up. Omicron is 60-70% less severe apparently but it’s way more contagious so it’s hitting people that are at risk. People go to work with colds all the time as well as school.

Reactions: AU_MBA
The bammer can’t work from home. People at his work won’t get tested because if they are positive they have to use 8 vacation days to quarantine. Everyone’s just going to work sickish there.
Yeah both of my parents still work and they aren't testing either because they have both had to miss work time. I do know that some facilities that get federal money are making people Test or Vaccinate.

I had to supervise a woman who was taking a self-COVID test as part of her Monday work schedule at one place I went. It seemed absolutely dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: griffna
No, you treat it differently than a cold as more are having more serious effects than a cold. Deaths are going up. Omicron is 60-70% less severe apparently but it’s way more contagious so it’s hitting people that are at risk. People go to work with colds all the time as well as school.

I’m talking about medical treatments. Basically rest, hydration, DayQuil, etc.

I’m talking about medical treatments. Basically rest, hydration, DayQuil, etc.

You started the post by talking about why are people are testing. You don’t test for a cold.

You don’t think people are going to work and school with omicron?…..both knowingly and unknowingly?

Reactions: aler and griffna
Ordering begins January 19th, delivered in 7-12 days.

So the earliest is 12 days from now.

You don’t think people are going to work and school with omicron?…..both knowingly and unknowingly?

Of course they are. We have many losers in this country. Most don’t miss work due to a cold pre-Covid anyway.

Have been all along . Knowingly and unknowingly . We have for all viruses for all time . This is no different

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT