ADVERTISEMENT

Folks are very trusting.

Drunken Poet

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2021
I mean in our illustrious history we have always been transparent. Treated all people equally. I am sure Native Americans would agree and the 600 men in the Tuskegee VD study and of course the 70000 Americans that were part of forced sterilization in 1927. Sure there is no reason to pause and consider a government agencies “study”. Pluto is not a planet!

I mean in our illustrious history we have always been transparent. Treated all people equally. I am sure Native Americans would agree and the 600 men in the Tuskegee VD study and of course the 70000 Americans that were part of forced sterilization in 1927. Sure there is no reason to pause and consider a government agencies “study”. Pluto is not a planet!
IKR what “governments” have done disseminating power & greed over recorded history is terrifying at best present day included

nothing to see here - don't question anything. Trust is freedom

Do you trust the "government" to "study" whats in the "hot dogs" you eat?

Reactions: Drunken Poet
Do you always know every ingredient in everything the "government" gives you approval to eat?
I do not. Does the government know every ingredient and it’s effects? Has the government ever changed its position on what may be good or bad for you? Just in the not so distant pass a small example is Caffeine it was the boogie man-supposedly now can be good for you. Alcohol-total abstinence or you will die. Marijuana will kill you!?

I do not. Does the government know every ingredient and it’s effects? Has the government ever changed its position on what may be good or bad for you? Just in the not so distant pass a small example is Caffeine it was the boogie man-supposedly now can be good for you. Alcohol-total abstinence or you will die. Marijuana will kill you!?

Yes, some things are bad for you, that's why we try to prevent them. Bringing up the government and trust does nothing to help your argument. It just makes you look like a buffoon

I listen to my doctor who I’ve known for 25 years. He said get the shot. I did. I suggest you listen to your doctor. Data gets updated and we learn more as humans. If you don’t want to adapt then don’t.

Yes, some things are bad for you, that's why we try to prevent them. Bringing up the government and trust does nothing to help your argument. It just makes you look like a buffoon
Actually you strike me as a sheep-carry on!

you sound like a drunken poet.

• Haha
Reactions: Drunken Poet
There is some truth here. Even on the bunker, you can’t offer any debate on reasons not to take the vaccine, regardless if you’ve met with doctors from uab that have suggested NOT taking if you or any of your family members fall into several categories of health conditions or if healthy and fall within certain parameters. Not even worth it here, but science isn’t just science. There are many different angles and opinions and facts that differ within “science”.

“But by gawd! Take the vax so me and my buddies can get to doing what we want to do “. Nobody is stopping you know.

Actually you strike me as a sheep-carry on!

You're a little princess snowflake sheep who's scared of a needle and sad you were deprived of the opportunity to get polio. I wish we created a technology to unvaccinate people for people like you so you could prove how much of a wolf you really are. Go get polio and then that'll show me how you definitely aren't a sheep.

Damn you OP! Why would government leaders inject themselves with a nefarious vaccine…we all saw them get the shot…well, they told us they got the shot…uhh…DAMN YOU OP!

• Haha
Reactions: Big Blue
Riveting

Funny thing is everyone with some weird conspiracy theory idea bordering in paranoid schizophrenic range leading them to not get the jab is the control group of the study 🤣

Reactions: warrech
Funny thing is everyone with some weird conspiracy theory idea bordering in paranoid schizophrenic range leading them to not get the jab is the control group of the study 🤣
No kidding. These same nuts said it was made in a lab….uh….

• Love
Reactions: auburnra
How long ago was that? It’s time to realize it’s 2021. It’s not a logical reason any longer. 2 billion have taken these vaccines.

Reactions: WarEagleG
Not this shit again. Take this dead horse somewhere else.

Your conspiracy theory would necessitate the involvement of tens of thousands and the victimization of tens of millions, the vast majority of whom are evil white people. That last part should provide some solace to you.

Reactions: WarEagleG
Was this thread made for me or what?
tenor.gif

A lot of you guys keep throwing the word sheep around, but I expect you don't have many viewpoints that differ from your preferred news outlet. Maybe look in the mirror.
For the record, there is no news outlet, Fox News included, that says you should not get the shot. Every right wing media personality I have seen encourages people to get the shot and/or follow the guidance of their doctors.

I guaran-damn-tee you if @Drunken Poet asked his doctor what he should do, he’d be highly encouraged to get the shot. Every doctor I have heard from, conservative or otherwise, encourage vaccination.

This kind of blows up your argument, right?

How long ago was that? It’s time to realize it’s 2021. It’s not a logical reason any longer. 2 billion have taken these vaccines.
Because we know the majority is always right, huh?? You obviously failed logic.

Right? I’m talking about 2 billion taking it with minuscule problems. Lol
Give it up. You have been on here guaranteeing absolutes when there is absolutely no way for you to know this early in this process. The odds are against you being correct with all of your pontificating about this subject. Five (or ten) years from now you very well may be calling an 800 number.

Give it up. You have been on here guaranteeing absolutes when there is absolutely no way for you to know this early in this process. The odds are against you being correct with all of your pontificating about this subject. Five (or ten) years from now you very well may be calling an 800 number.
Hahahahahahahaha! Yea, vaccines take 5-10 years for problems to arise.

Reactions: tucker3434
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT