ADVERTISEMENT

Firing Corn is really looking worse and worse...

Road Runner

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I know so many of you loved the 'wolf' move by Harsin, but I'm guessing if Harsin had it to do over again, Corn would still be our WR coach.

Kiesau is without a doubt the better X/O coach, but you must have recruiters on your staff, and you help them out with support staff and GA's when necessary.

As I said then, losing Corn was going to hurt us in this state, and it was also going to hurt us in the locker room. I think that is now abundantly clear to everyone paying attention.

I still like a lot of what Harsin is doing to weed out the bad apples on this team, because Gus really did leave a mess behind, but it's becoming clearer by the day that he's not understanding recruiting or what it takes to connect to players/coaches in this region-- he will be fired as a result if he doesn't start listening to people who didn't follow him from Boise.

And before anyone starts with the horse shit rumor about Corn and Harsin's daughter, that's 100% fiction. Never happened and had nothing to do with why he was let go. Harsin wanted Kiesau on the field, and the lack of production in our WR room gave Harsin the opportunity. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News