ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci Issues Warning to Vaccinated People

TBFan

All-American
Jul 2, 2001
"They are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn't just the elderly," Fauci said. "It's waning to the point that you're seeing more and more people getting breakthrough infections, and more and more of those people who are getting breakthrough infections are winding up in the hospital."

Yeah one particular poster on here just totally dismissed those studies and called you an anti-vaxxer. Seems like as usual that poster is wrong again.
Yeah, I never understood the vitriol, as most of the time, all I did was link articles that pointed out the inconsistencies in what we were being told by Fauci, the CDC, etc. You would think most people would want all the information, and not just one side. But it just goes to prove how propaganda can so be easily used when a government and media work together to formulate a false narrative. And it's scary that people buy into it.

Part of the reasons, as I stated before, is that I believe people who have been vaccinated have a vested interest in hoping everything they have been told by the government about the vaccines is true, for obvious reasons.

Hopefully, this is a wakeup call to many.

Yeah, I never understood the vitriol, as most of the time, all I did was link articles that pointed out the inconsistencies in what we were being told by Fauci, the CDC, etc. You would think most people would want all the information, and not just one side. But it just goes to prove how propaganda can so be easily used when a government and media work together to formulate a false narrative. And it's scary that people buy into it.

Part of the reasons, as I stated before, is that I believe people who have been vaccinated have a vested interest in hoping everything they have been told by the government about the vaccines is true, for obvious reasons.

I wish that was the case but sadly I don't think that will happen.

Reactions: TBFan
Yeah one particular poster on here just totally dismissed those studies and called you an anti-vaxxer. Seems like as usual that poster is wrong again.

He lit us up. He lit up the Israeli scientists, and laffed and scoffed at everyone who said that it might have merit. Yet, he's still here in other threads constantly lying and claiming that everything is perfect, and the new vaccines are without any flaws. They are "miracles" that will allow us to reach normalcy.

@Stumpfan , @DM8

• Wow
He lit us up. He lit up the Israeli scientists, and laffed and scoffed at everyone who said that it might have merit. Yet, he's still here in other threads constantly lying and claiming that everything is perfect, and the new vaccines are without any flaws. They are "miracles" that will allow us to reach normalcy.

@Stumpfan , @DM8
Next thing you know they will be saying Fauci is not credible....LOL

Good to see you cheering on two of the most deranged members of the anti-vax death cult. No one has worked harder to spread anti-vax propaganda and get more people killed over the last year than tbfan and au4life.

No one credible claimed the vaccines were going to provide permanent immunity. In fact, Fauci and other experts have been talking about the likely need for booster shots since right after the vaccines were first released. Sadly, disgusting anti-vaxxers will seize and twist anything doctors say as part of their effort to try and prove the vaccines are not safe or effective. Au4life claims we will have to wait decades to know whether the vaccines were safe as part of his unhinged rants about the dangerous experimental new technology. Any rational person who doesn't get their medical advice from facebook knows the vaccines are safe and have saved millions of lives, but sadly the right in our country has been hijacked by this death cult that is hell bent on causing more needless deaths. You should be ashamed for cheering them on if you don't actually agree with their reckless lunacy.

Anti-vaxxer trash like you and au4life have gotten thousands of people needlessly killed this year by convincing them not to get vaccinated. 99% of deaths in our country since the vaccines were readily available were avoidable. It has a tragic of epic proportions that tens of thousands of Americans died this year because they were lied to by people like you who told them the vaccines were not safe or effective. If you weren't such a belligerently ignorant and gullible clown who got his medical advice from facebook, you'd be ashamed of the role you have played in this tragedy.

Good to see you cheering on two of the most deranged members of the anti-vax death cult. No one has worked harder to spread anti-vax propaganda and get more people killed over the last year than tbfan and au4life.

No one credible claimed the vaccines were going to provide permanent immunity. In fact, Fauci and other experts have been talking about the likely need for booster shots since right after the vaccines were first released. Sadly, disgusting anti-vaxxers will seize and twist anything doctors say as part of their effort to try and prove the vaccines are not safe or effective. Au4life claims we will have to wait decades to know whether the vaccines were safe as part of his unhinged rants about the dangerous experimental new technology. Any rational person who doesn't get their medical advice from facebook knows the vaccines are safe and have saved millions of lives, but sadly the right in our country has been hijacked by this death cult that is hell bent on causing more needless deaths. You should be ashamed for cheering them on if you don't actually agree with their reckless lunacy.
A decent effort at trying to cover your ass and some of your friends as well. I am not cheering anything except for someone to use their brain, gather information and consult with their doctor. It is very clear now that the Israeli studies have credible merit and yet some of you try to distort facts and truths all because you can't handle not being absolutely correct. Just smh....

Also claiming an anonymous poster has gotten some one killed is beyond deranged. Just wow.....

A decent effort at trying to cover your ass and some of your friends as well. I am not cheering anything except for someone to use their brain, gather information and consult with their doctor. It is very clear now that the Israeli studies have credible merit and yet some of you try to distort facts and truths all because you can't handle not being absolutely correct. Just smh....
The only people distorting things are the anti-vaxxers who desperately try to spin anything they can find to support their debunked narrative that the vaccines are not safe and effective. Fauci nor anyone other credible doctor ever claimed the vaccines would provide permanent immunity. Fauci has been discussing the likely need for boosters for almost as long as the vaccines have been released. Yet here we are with anti-vaxxers in this thread screaming about how Fauci discussing boosters as proof that the vaccines never worked in the first place. The fact you are cheering this shit on is absolutely pathetic.

The only people distorting things are the anti-vaxxers who desperately try to spin anything they can find to support their debunked narrative that the vaccines are not safe and effective. Fauci nor anyone other credible doctor ever claimed the vaccines would provide permanent immunity. Fauci has been discussing the likely need for boosters for almost as long as the vaccines have been released. Yet here we are with anti-vaxxers in this thread screaming about how Fauci discussing boosters as proof that the vaccines never worked in the first place. The fact you are cheering this shit on is absolutely pathetic.
Are you really claiming anonymous posters are getting people killed? You are the only true deranged one on this entire site. Take a step back and maybe you might realize how ridiculous you sound? But of course I won't hold my breath.

My, how people tend to forget what was said over time.

Are you really claiming anonymous posters are getting people killed? You are the only true deranged one on this entire site. Take a step back and maybe you might realize how ridiculous you sound? But of course I won't hold my breath.
Every single person who is spreading anti-vax propanda is contributing to getting people killed. The vaccines are safe and highly effective. Countless thousands of unvaccinated people have died this year because they were duped by the propaganda into believing the vaccines either don't work or are dangerous. au4life has bragged that he posts this lunacy on numerous boards so unfortunately his idiocy is being spread far beyond the thousands who are exposed to it here.

Every single person who is spreading anti-vax propanda is contributing to getting people killed. The vaccines are safe and highly effective. Countless thousands of unvaccinated people have died this year because they were duped by the propaganda into believing the vaccines either don't work or are dangerous. au4life has bragged that he posts this lunacy on numerous boards so unfortunately his idiocy is being spread far beyond the thousands who are exposed to it here.
My goodness you really are that crazy. Just smh......and wow

My, how people tend to forget what was said over time.
I have seen your nutty anti-vax screeds all year. It's a good thing Jay created this place so that your deranged ramblings won't be seen by very many people.

My goodness you really are that crazy. Just smh......and wow
Anyone still trying to get people killed by convincing them not to get vaccinated is certainly "that crazy."

Anyone still trying to get people killed by convincing them not to get vaccinated is certainly "that crazy."
Please point out where I have posted telling someone not get to vaxxed. You can't because I haven't. Why do you get so riled up over information that is credible that allows someone to make a fully informed decision on their own health?

Answer the question? Crickets.....imagine that...LOL

Last edited:
Please point out where I have posted telling someone not get to vaxxed. You can't because I haven't. Why do you get so riled up over information that is credible that allows someone to make a fully informed decision on their own health?
Starting a thread titled "follow the money" and saying how the profits the companies are making on the vaccines "makes you think" is classic anti-vax propaganda. It's sick that so called "conservatives" would use the fact the companies are making money whose vaccines have saved millions of lives as a means to try and undermine the confidence in the life-saving shots.

Anti-vaxxer trash like you and au4life have gotten thousands of people needlessly killed this year by convincing them not to get vaccinated. 99% of deaths in our country since the vaccines were readily available were avoidable. It has a tragic of epic proportions that tens of thousands of Americans died this year because they were lied to by people like you who told them the vaccines were not safe or effective. If you weren't such a belligerently ignorant and gullible clown who got his medical advice from facebook, you'd be ashamed of the role you have played in this tragedy.

I've not said any of the things you've intentionally tried to hang on me as a means of disqualifying me since you can't debunk the actual arguments. You know well that I'd never do anything that would lead to someone being harmed, but you are so butthurt, and russled (sic) that you've lost any and all ability to use reason and rationale, and you've CHOSEN to tell out and out lies. Every time you do so, it furthers my resolve to get the truth out there.

Lastly, are you saying that essentially 100% of the deaths "since the vaccines were readily available" have been unvaccinated folks? Despite the entire focus being shifted to severe illness and death once MASSIVE egg was on the faces of those who bought into the lies, are you saying that no one who was fully vaccinated has died??? No doubt that deaths would likely be lower, (if the data that has been published is accurate), but is it true that 99% would have been avoided???

Reactions: TBFan and AUJMac

Has anyone in the thread said that the vaccines "never worked in the first place"???

Starting a thread titled "follow the money" and saying how the profits the companies are making on the vaccines "makes you think" is classic anti-vax propaganda. It's sick that so called "conservatives" would use the fact the companies are making money whose vaccines have saved millions of lives as a means to try and undermine the confidence in the life-saving shots.
It's astonishing that you can surmise that much information and conclusions from one general statement. Man you must be the smartest guy ever. Really you should consider stepping back and look what you post? It sure made me think....LOL

I've not said any of the things you've intentionally tried to hang on me as a means of disqualifying me since you can't debunk the actual arguments. You know well that I'd never do anything that would lead to someone being harmed, but you are so butthurt, and russled (sic) that you've lost any and all ability to use reason and rationale, and you've CHOSEN to tell out and out lies. Every time you do so, it furthers my resolve to get the truth out there.

Lastly, are you saying that essentially 100% of the deaths "since the vaccines were readily available" have been unvaccinated folks? Despite the entire focus being shifted to severe illness and death once MASSIVE egg was on the faces of those who bought into the lies, are you saying that no one who was fully vaccinated has died??? No doubt that deaths would likely be lower, (if the data that has been published is accurate), but is it true that 99% would have been avoided???
We have numerous doctors on this board who have told us that none of the people who have died at their hospitals this year were vaccinated. That matches up with the studies which show the vaccines are preventing 99% of deaths. Obviously there are cases like General Powell that your death cult celebrated as proof the vaccines weren't working, but those are the rare exception and likely tied to severe underlying conditions that put the person at extreme risk whether or not they were vaccinated.

It's astonishing that you can surmise that much information and conclusions from one general statement. Man you must be the smartest guy ever. Really you should consider stepping back and look what you post? It sure made me think....LOL
Pretending that starting a thread called "follow the money" wasn't an effort to undermine confidence in the vaccine is pathetic. It's pitiful that clowns like you are too cowardly to just own your beliefs rather than pushing propaganda and then trying to crabwalk away when you are called out for it.

Me simply advocating that the leading authorities should stop using deceit, manipulation, misinformation etc. to try to promote the new vaccines, and change to an approach that embodies openness, honest and balanced information, (so that everyone can make INFORMED decisions), does NOT qualify as lunacy.

The fact that you think being open and honest is "idiocy and lunacy" speaks volumes on your disconnect from reality. You think lying, using an Orwellian level of censorship etc., is the best way to approach this, (but then again, this is the guy who thinks the Holocaust was a good thing, and thinks people should be killed if they don't comply with vaccine mandates, so I guess I'm wasting my breath).

Reactions: AUJMac and TBFan
We have numerous doctors on this board who have told us that none of the people who have died at their hospitals this year were vaccinated. That matches up with the studies which show the vaccines are preventing 99% of deaths. Obviously there are cases like General Powell that your death cult celebrated as proof the vaccines weren't working, but those are the rare exception and likely tied to severe underlying conditions that put the person at extreme risk whether or not they were vaccinated.
And yet we know people who were fully vaccinated have died. See stories every day about them.

Pretending that starting a thread called "follow the money" wasn't an effort to undermine confidence in the vaccine is pathetic. It's pitiful that clowns like you are too cowardly to just own your beliefs rather than pushing propaganda and then trying to crabwalk away when you are called out for it.
Again you make up things period. If you called me out then I will be so devastated knowing I didn't get your seal of approval. LMAO.

And great job using the name calling it's your standard MO. It always signals that you have nothing.

I don't belong to any cult, let alone a death cult. However, if you truly believe that 100% of the deaths around the world, due to COVID, are "unvaccinated", there is really no hope. You'll truly believe anything that your cult'ish partisan "side" tells you.

You also have doctors who have put out some of the most one-sided, biased propaganda you'll see from a professional. Have you noticed the multiple times where I've asked tough, show-stopper questions, and the mic/dialogue just goes completely quiet???

I don't belong to any cult, let alone a death cult. However, if you truly believe that 100% of the deaths around the world, due to COVID, are "unvaccinated", there is really no hope. You'll truly believe anything that your cult'ish partisan "side" tells you.

You also have doctors who have put out some of the most one-sided, biased propaganda you'll see from a professional. Have you noticed the multiple times where I've asked tough, show-stopper questions, and the mic/dialogue just goes completely quiet???
Yeah that is sad that someone get so riled up over people providing credible information that allows someone to make a truly informed decision over their own health. And then blames people making their own decisions for all the COVID deaths. It's astonishing that some feel that way.

So it appears Fauci and the CDC are still not telling us the entire truth. Just smh......
The more vaccines given out (boosters included) the harder it is to slow all the variants. It’s the real science and nobody is standing up for the American people and telling them this!! Wake up, people!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT