ADVERTISEMENT

Ever had a firsthand paranormal experience?

00:01

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2005
There's Always a Second ($1 to MCAU)
I can’t sleep tonight so I’m watching a show called Paranormal Lockdown.

I’ve got a firsthand experience that I can’t explain. My wife and I had an experience in 2004 that still puzzles us. In a spare bedroom of the house we owned at the time, we had some of my grandfather’s belongings that we collected from his house just days after his passing. One night she and I are in our master bedroom when we hear a radio start playing loudly in the spare bedroom. I rush in there to find my grandfather’s bedside radio alarm clock in the middle of the room, unplugged. I turned off the radio and proceeded to remove the batteries in the back of the clock to find there were no batteries within it. How? No idea but I lost all color and stood there motionless not knowing what to do for a minute. No explanation to how that would be possible; not one. Needless to say, that clock was removed from our house shortly after. It still creeps me out thinking about it.

Anybody else ever experienced anything unexplainable? Are “ghosts” real? I tend to now believe that spirits or ghosts are indeed real.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News