ADVERTISEMENT

Emma Watson. I would so PIIHB.

She doesn't have a big set and she doesn't have a big ass but damn sumpin bout her drives me crazy.

images_7.jpg
e3a40f1a6ab373413382578d44e23c97_emma_watson_eyebrows_emma_watson_smile.jpg
Emma_Watson.jpg
XwWU0dC.jpg
emma_watson_going_to_the_gym.jpg
images_5.jpg
She cast a spell on you, that's all.

Since when does being liberal turn guys off? Doesn't that mean you are more likely to score the sects than with a church going conservative type. If you are looking for an enjoyable woman, I don't think conservative circles is where you'd be hanging out.

I'd much rather date a conservative or libertarian. Liberal women are so ****ing full of themselves and lack a sense of humor. Gross. Your opinion is severely out dated.

I've dated everyone on the spectrum. I have 10x more fun with center to right people.
-Not offended by everything
-Doesn't smell their own farts
-Doesn't try to be equal at everything we do and get mad when they can't.
-Laughs
-More attractive and better teeth.

Since when does being liberal turn guys off? Doesn't that mean you are more likely to score the sects than with a church going conservative type. If you are looking for an enjoyable woman, I don't think conservative circles is where you'd be hanging out.
Auburn is the most conservative school in America. Our babes still like to fuuuuuuuug

More of an observation than weighing in on this discussion, but SINGLE conservative or right leaning women attend church about as frequently as their more liberal counterparts these days, so I'm not entirely certain that's a good metric for deciding who to date.

I'd much rather date a conservative or libertarian. Liberal women are so ****ing full of themselves and lack a sense of humor. Gross. Your opinion is severely out dated.

I've dated everyone on the spectrum. I have 10x more fun with center to right people.
-Not offended by everything
-Doesn't smell their own farts
-Doesn't try to be equal at everything we do and get mad when they can't.
-Laughs
-More attractive and better teeth.

"Doesn't smell own farts"? Please give example of you dating a fart sniffa

Amazing ignorance right here. You think church-going conservative gals don't love the D too? Sure, some are repressed but this is true of some liberal gals too. Some of them save it for marriage and then wear that husband out for years. Plenty of them aren't saving it for marriage either. Many churches make Peyton Place seem tame. You think Dinosaur Titty Girl is anything other than a freak in the sheets? ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: anon_ceoMb3mVLBwA
I have a buddy who had a gal get nekkid with him in the church library back when he was a teenager. I don't think she was even the preacher's daughter.
My first BJ was outside of church at a Wednesday night youth group meeting. Those girls absolutely like to get down.

Reactions: Big Blue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT