ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know of any place in/around Auburn….

bp4au

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2009
that have at-home testing kits available? I have called every pharmacy in the area and they are all sold out…I’m willing to drive to Montgomery if need be.

Wife and I are headed to the beach this weekend, and are leaning behind our boys with my parents, who aren’t in great health (both are fully vaccinated, but just trying to be careful). Just want to make sure my boys don’t have it. TIA for any help.

that have at-home testing kits available? I have called every pharmacy in the area and they are all sold out…I’m willing to drive to Montgomery if need be.

Wife and I are headed to the beach this weekend, and are leaning behind our boys with my parents, who aren’t in great health (both are fully vaccinated, but just trying to be careful). Just want to make sure my boys don’t have it. TIA for any help.

What about testing centers? I know pharmacies do free testing.

Reactions: bp4au
What about testing centers? I know pharmacies do free testing.
They will do 2 years and up, they won’t do my 8 month old, who is the one showing the very minor symptoms. Tried to call our pediatrician, but their appt. line is so jammed up, they won’t answer the phone.

Reactions: Stumpfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT