ADVERTISEMENT

DOC DUMPSTA addresses state of the PROGRAM!!!

Docdumpsta

L.E.A. COMMISSIONER
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2014
Mornin fellaz. Missed DA BUNKA dis weekend as I dun went off the grid for most of it. Got Sick as hayul Friday and watched sum marathon of sum show on HBO "THE LEFTOVERS". Gotta be the strangest show out thare. I watched about 7 shows and koodn't figure out a dayum thang!!

ONTO THE PROGRAM:

2 MOST IMPERATIVE THANGS TO HAPPEN TO GET US IN RITE DIREKSHUN---- BOOM needs to stay and Jeremy gotta move positions or transfer. Coaching carousel will dun be KRAYZZEEE ova the nekkkst 3 weekz. Ain't gotta clue wut BOOM thanks but he will be courted places. I've dun sed for many weekz---if JJ takes a snap in sprang praktiss, you have to fire GUS on the practice field immediately.

I AIN'T BE SEEIN ANYWUN LEAVIN EARLY FOR THE NFL--- Maybe an offensive lineman but we ain't got nobody else ready. Lawzun wuz a non-factor against Tuscaloosa. He needs the extra year. Adams duz az well.

KAN GUS CHANGE????? Errybody knows including GUS dat nekkst season is perty important in terms of the geography of ware he and his family reside the following yeer. I'm duffrunt than most---I don't thank necessarily a certain rekkerd is the mark we lookin for nekkkst year. I thank the fans wunna see improovment in QB play and personnel decisions. If we improoov those thangz, we got chances to be good consistently!!

LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR PERSONNEL---We ain't the most talented team, HOWEVA we got playmakaz. GUS has got to get the ball in deez guys hands. RIDLEY for Tuscaloosa had 62 catches for them dis seazun. He plays for Auburn and I bet he gets maybe a touch a game. JASON SMITH, JOVON, CARRY ON AND ROC have got to get more touches. Sumthang ain't right wit da way GUS handles personnel.

DEFENSIVELY SPOTS OPEN UP ERRYWARE--We improooved defensively dis seazun. Not shure if the stats reflect it, but we wuz betta. Dissapointing to see Tuscaloosa's offensive line have thare way wit us, but we kan improov ERRYWARE defensively. We gunna misss sum folks without a doubt, but we need to get to the point ware the NEXT MAN UP is not a dropoff. Hopefully, wit BOOM, we getting thare.
We need about 4 DEEVARO LAWRENCES on campus in da summa.

QUARTABACK NEKKST SEAZUN---Wish I could tell ya. Rite now I thank QUEEN, WHITE, JFIII and BARRETT fight it out in the Sprang. Am still thankan anutha PLAYA dat we ain't heard of yet IS IN THE MIX!!! If BOOM is here in the sprang, which I hope he is, HE HAS GOT TO THROW THE KITCHEN SINK a deez quartabacks in live situations.

IN SUMMARY--WE AIN'T BROKEN--Thare wus a tragic mistake made at the QB spot that SLAWTERED dis seazun. That can be a fixable situation if the right playa is in place. The biggest question heading into the nekkkst seazun is will GUS use the personnel like it needs to be used. If KYLE DAVIS is a stud (I ain't know since I neva seen him play) then ----------------GET HIM THE FOOTBALL. CARRY ON, JOVON, ROC, JASON SMITH need the football. We know thare's only one ball, but instead of running up the middle 30 times, run it up the middle 10 times and get each one of those kids anutha 4 or 5 touches a game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News