ADVERTISEMENT

Do yourself a favor - go to Vegas, go to The Sphere on a weeknight and see the U2 UV concert experience

NashTiger in WilCo

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
IDGAF if you don't like U2 and GFY everyone who has the "U2 sux" replies - that's not the point.

I'll preface by saying I saw the Eagles Saturday in The Sphere, it was a good show, what you would expect, they play all the hits and sound terrific ( The sphere has tens of thousands of speakers, so the sound is immersive). A few of the animations were cool and made you feel like you were in motion.

Nothing prepares you the U2 UV experience. It is a giant leap forward for entertainment. It is like the best seats for the best concert you've been to, plus the best special effects laden movie you've seen, plus the best sound system you've ever heard, and the coolest laser/planetarium show you've ever seen. It's the hologram Elvis show from Blade Runner 2049 x a million.

I could spend several thousand words describing it, and it wouldn't be enough. If you didn't know you were at a movie, you would swear you could reach out and touch the band. And the video and computer graphics and what they do with them are breathtaking.

The implications for how we will experience entertainment have changed vastly. The only next step is having experiences implanted directly in our brain

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.