ADVERTISEMENT

Do Any Of Y’all

midnighttulips

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2012
DC and AL
Own a Mercedes and deal with the Irondale MB dealership for service?

I took mine in Thursday morning at 9 a.m. I needed a B service, brake work, maybe a wheel replaced and tires balanced/aligned whatever they do.
The dude asks me when I wanted to pick it up. Told him Saturday and he says sure. No problem.
Hadn’t heard a thing so I call this morning to be told they will call me back. Crickets. 2.5 hours later I call back. Get a little more forceful about my displeasure re the lack of contact from them. Still have to wait to be called back.

Well, there’s a reason why they hadn’t called. Y’all, that car hasn’t even made it into the fvcking shop yet and won’t until Monday morning and won’t be ready till Wednesday — and I’d qualify that with a “if I’m lucky.” I know they had a systems something recall that was going to take 4.5 hours alone to deal with.

I AM LIVID and so sick to death of these stupid ass motherfvckers out there working in the world today. Why even ask when I want it? And why not tell me just have it here by 7 a.m. Monday because there’s no room at the inn right now?

They were 3 weeks out to even have a loaner car available so as far as they know I have no vehicle at all.

I’m losing my shit when I go up there on Wednesday and I’m calling MB corporate and am going to demand 20 percent off my bill. I got 4K out of them the last time I called and complained about their shit so hoping it works this time, too.

The incompetence is mind bottling.
Nick needs to GET BETTA!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News