ADVERTISEMENT

DilemmAU with AU neighbor involving theft - LAMP

God Cam It

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2017
The AUbyss
This is going to sound petty so I'm forewarning you.

My Auburn fan neighbor stole our recycling can for the second time yesterday. I know for a fact he did as I called the trash company who said the owner called to get a recycling can removed 3 months ago. They have a work order for it in their system. That also coincides with the time period our last one went missing. They also said he does not have service and hasn't since he bought it last year. Both cans were $50 so I'm out $100 as of now (another $50 for a new one so $150). Anyways, we noticed when we got home from work yesterday that our recycling can was missing from where we are supposed to put it that morning (accross the street lined up with other houses cans). This morning, we noticed the guy that doesn't have a can had one. We looked at it (pregnant wife and myself) and agreed it was our can. I didn't take it back because I wanted to let the man know I was taking my can back. Well after a shitty day, my wife called me at 4:30 and said he had filled our recycling can with gravel in his property so that it would be impossible to move (he saw us this morning looking at I guess). He did this on purpose in my opinion for leaving a recycle can on his side of the street for 7 hours max.

Anyways, what should I do Bunker?

1) Dump the rocks all in his front yard evenly spread out to where it would be hell cleaning up.
2) Call and file a police report.
3) Ask him WTF is going on and why and then offer choice 1 or 2.

TIA

Edit - #4 came from @lfarm15 and involves putting concrete mix in the can over his gravel tomorrow and leave the top open while it rains.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News