ADVERTISEMENT

Delta Airlines utter stupidity.

mrsensitive

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Monday a coworker of mine is travelling from Atlanta to Columbia, SC. He had rotator cuff surgery the Tuesday before so he is in a sling.

He has an exit row seat.

Boards early, manages to one hand stuff his carry on in the overhead compartment. Delta employee sees him and tells him you can't sit in that aisle but stay there for now and I'll get you another seat.

He leaves.

Before anybody else boards, two Delta guys come and tell him he has to deplane and take his bags with him. He tells Delta i'll get off the plane but i am not taking my bag off. You have to do that. So he deplanes and they bring his carryon.

Stops at the counter, asks wtf is going on and the lady says we are going to get you another seat when the plane has been fully boarded. So he sits down.

When everybody is apparently on the plan and they are closing the door he goes up to the counter again and asks about his seat. They then tell him they sold it. Four hours later he gets on another flight. Only this time after him absolutely raising hell, they have a seat for him.

His response will be epic. The CEO and everybody on the board is going to get a letter explaining what a bunch of df's they have working for them.

If he gets the same response from customer service that i have gotten in the past it will somehow be his fault.

Go figure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News